IW Presenters don't like being charged for somthing they did not recieve!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shop till I drop

Registered Shopper
Saw this on Twitter! I'll leave this here!

Sally Jacks - TV mum
@sallyjackstvmum
Just been charged for something I didn't eat and cancelled off my order but apparently it is what @frankienbennys
policy is and because they are a big corporation they get away with it...disgusting

Responce from ...
Frankie & Benny's
@frankienbennys
Hi there, we’re sorry that you are dissatisfied with your experience with us if you would like us to look into this further. Please can you DM us so we can investigate?
9:45 AM · Jun 2, 2023

I've got news for Sally neither do IW customers who get charged hundreds of pounds for items after they went of air for cancelled, reterned or not recieved goods. We have no response to our nightmare. . Item she posed on giving it the big sell right up until IW went of air, with customers still placing orders. The blooming irony of this astounds me! At least she got a reply with an offer to investigate her complaint. More than we have!

Too busy sitting her ample posterior on that suite of rattan - telling us similar would cost £250 per day in Spain. Perhaps it might make her realise the frustration and the worry that some Ideal World customers have had of late in paying out a lot of money and not receiving the item. Remember- its catchment group was people found about, and not Champagne swilling millionaires with money to burn. I would’ve had a lot more respect for both the presenters and the channel if they had a closing down sale, rather than a carry on as normal one as they did.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got news for Sally neither do IW customers who get charged hundreds of pounds for items after they went of air for cancelled, reterned or not recieved goods. We have no response to our nightmare. . Item she posed on giving it the big sell right up until IW went of air, with customers still placing orders. The blooming irony of this astounds me! At least she got a reply with an offer to investigate her complaint. More than we have!

Too busy sitting her ample posterior on that suite of rattan - telling us similar would cost £250 per day in Spain. Perhaps it might make her realise the frustration and the worry that some Ideal World customers have heard of light in paying out a lot of money and not receiving the item. Remember- its catchment group was people found about and not millionaires with money to burn. I would’ve had a lot more respect for both the presenters and the channel if they had a closing down sale, rather than a carry on as normal one as they did.
They knew

It wasn’t like that last weekend was cheap items, it was all Mega expensive stuff

Too busy sitting her ample posterior on that suite of rattan - telling us similar would cost £250 per day in Spain. Perhaps it might make her realise the frustration and the worry that some Ideal World customers have had of late in paying out a lot of money and not receiving the item. Remember- its catchment group was people found about, and not Champagne swilling millionaires with money to burn. I would’ve had a lot more respect for both the presenters and the channel if they had a closing down sale, rather than a carry on as normal one as they did.

I totaly agree with you Duke. Just spotted this on her tweet she is good at putting in a complaint ....

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Sally Jacks - TV mum

@sallyjackstvmum
·
Jul 12

I've emailed customer services and your CEO Lynne Embleton, I've phoned
@AerLingus
twice, all been a waste of time. Nobody can give a straight answer. This has been going on since March. Does Aer Lingus know how to handle customers? Please can someone give me the money owed.

Square profile picture

Aer Lingus

@AerLingus

Hi Sally, we're sorry to hear this. Can you Message us the case file reference and we'll check the status of the claim. Thanks

2:10 PM · Jul 12, 2023
·
Views

They knew
Yes they did know, their plans were well under way long before the IW sting to long standing customers. Hence why there were so many replays on products they were selling and presenting. Saying buy buy buy stock is getting low, they make me sick to my stomach. Buyer beware should be stamped through them like a stick of Blackpool Rock.

I totaly agree with you Duke. Just spotted this on her tweet she is good at putting in a complaint ....

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Sally Jacks - TV mum
@sallyjackstvmum
·
Jul 12

I've emailed customer services and your CEO Lynne Embleton, I've phoned
@AerLingus
twice, all been a waste of time. Nobody can give a straight answer. This has been going on since March. Does Aer Lingus know how to handle customers? Please can someone give me the money owed.

Square profile picture
Aer Lingus
@AerLingus

Hi Sally, we're sorry to hear this. Can you Message us the case file reference and we'll check the status of the claim. Thanks

2:10 PM · Jul 12, 2023
·
Views
At least she got a reply more than IW customers have!

What about the customers she mislaid during the last few days, when it is clear she was already in bed with Jamea from Protocol
Exactly that! I phoned Protocol c/s and told them directly I was no longer interested in their product that I first saw advertised on Ideal World. Nor was I interested in purchasing anything from a company who would involve a presenter known from IW. Especially those in presenting items right up to IW going of air still selling right up to last moment.

Exactly that! I phoned Protocol c/s and told them directly I was no longer interested in their product that I first saw advertised on Ideal World. Nor was I interested in purchasing anything from a company who would involve a presenter known from IW. Especially those in presenting items right up to IW going of air still selling right up to last moment.
What did they say

What about the customers she mislaid during the last few days, when it is clear she was already in bed with Jamea from Protocol

I just saw James on QVC this morning, he's wringing his hands in that greedy give me your money way shop keepers car salesmen and market traders do when antisipating pushing a good profit over hyped sale to their targeted marks. Now let me think who else have I seen doing that? Oh yes his new little side kick of the Not So Ideal World fame.

I just saw James on QVC this morning, he's wringing his hands in that greedy give me your money way shop keepers car salesmen and market traders do when antisipating pushing a good profit over hyped sale to their targeted marks. Now let me think who else have I seen doing that? Oh yes his new little side kick of the Not So Ideal World fame.
He doesn’t give a damn

If you go to a restaurant and the wrong thing turns up, don’t you normally walk up to the counter and say sorry this isn’t what I ordered, they then generally give you the money back, or chuck in the deserts for free

Yeah, that's what normal folks do, but when you're a social media sensation looking for attention and sympathy, then you make your complaint online for the whole world to see. It's tactics, everything is calculated to gain attention with these folks. ;)

Saw this on Twitter! I'll leave this here!

Sally Jacks - TV mum
@sallyjackstvmum
Just been charged for something I didn't eat and cancelled off my order but apparently it is what @frankienbennys
policy is and because they are a big corporation they get away with it...disgusting

Responce from ...
Frankie & Benny's
@frankienbennys
Hi there, we’re sorry that you are dissatisfied with your experience with us if you would like us to look into this further. Please can you DM us so we can investigate?
9:45 AM · Jun 2, 2023

After working as a presenter on IW, you have to have some brass neck to accuse other companies of behaving in a disgusting manner. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, that's what normal folks do, but when you're a social media sensation looking for attention and sympathy, then you make your complaint online for the whole world to see. It's tactics, everything is calculated to gain attention with these folks. ;)

After working as a presenter on IW, you have to have some brass neck to accuse other companies of behaving in a disgusting manner. :ROFLMAO:
Hammy, as my dear old nan would have said "She's got more front than Brighton".

To be selling right up to the end on IW when it was clear there were serious problems, and then share rubbish like this on social media just shows you what kind of a person she is.

Latest posts

Back