Jackets to fasten or not to fasten.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been scavenging in ZARA for linen summer clothes in thier sale. Never ever looked in thier stores. Much less purchased anything. Bit of a revelation. They do up to a size 20/22. And I like thier style of clothes a bit quirky. Many moons ago there was a documentary about them watching the Haute Couture catwalk shows and cutting the clothes as they were watching. Within hours they were manufacturing the outfits. Oh and a pair of Black pure linen trouser three quarter length. Has an outside leg slit with a self tie tag a balloon shape. Very flattering. £15.99.

Talking about jackets. Why do QVC insist that a lace button through bolero is a Jacket?
I've seen them do this with chiffon blouses too. If it's got a collar and buttons it's a jacket, actually forget the collar, if it does up with buttons and goes on the top half of the body, it's a jacket! I guess it's a ruse to make you think you're getting more for your money!

I've seen them do this with chiffon blouses too. If it's got a collar and buttons it's a jacket, actually forget the collar, if it does up with buttons and goes on the top half of the body, it's a jacket! I guess it's a ruse to make you think you're getting more for your money!
Smacks of desperation or false advertising. Both bad!

Latest posts

Back