Jackie Kabler when you have just finished.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Standing next to her was Ms Gauntlett who was wearing a tent. What a scruffy duo.

Where as JK spaniel ears are horrible short ears.....she hates having them combed/brushed/gently tugged. :mysmilie_17:

I used to envy GG's hair when it was styled nicely and very shiny. What on earth has she done?

As for the "tent"? I have to disagree with you there, Twilight. It's clearly a new wearable eco-friendly Chinese lantern. One beans-powered pfft and away you go :tongue:

Seeing a trailer for the Garmin TSV I see Del Boy is wearing THAT awful off 5he shoulder top/dress again.

Has she left everything else back in Devon?

Seeing a trailer for the Garmin TSV I see Del Boy is wearing THAT awful off 5he shoulder top/dress again.

Has she left everything else back in Devon?

Does she not look in the mirror before she goes on air. That dress looks awful on her as it's far too short. Her legs don't suit short skirts. Mind you at the moment she is behind the table so you can't see them

I used to envy GG's hair when it was styled nicely and very shiny. What on earth has she done?

As for the "tent"? I have to disagree with you there, Twilight. It's clearly a new wearable eco-friendly Chinese lantern. One beans-powered pfft and away you go :tongue:

I've gone back, looked more closely & you're right. Doesn't she look lovely?!?

Does she not look in the mirror before she goes on air. That dress looks awful on her as it's far too short. Her legs don't suit short skirts. Mind you at the moment she is behind the table so you can't see them

She loves it & has even said she's been complimented on how good it looked. She could only have been told that for a bet :mysmilie_19:

She loves it & has even said she's been complimented on how good it looked. She could only have been told that for a bet :mysmilie_19:

Whatever she wears no matter the cost, be it an £85 Marla Wynne shirt or a £150 Marla Wynne dress, she’ll always reduce it to something that looks like she’s just finished scrubbing the grate that you can get down the market for £4.99, she looks a joke, you’ll hear it doing the rounds soon in pubs “have you heard the one about Debbi Flint wearing a........”

Whatever she wears no matter the cost, be it an £85 Marla Wynne shirt or a £150 Marla Wynne dress, she’ll always reduce it to something that looks like she’s just finished scrubbing the grate that you can get down the market for £4.99, she looks a joke, you’ll hear it doing the rounds soon in pubs “have you heard the one about Debbi Flint wearing a........”

Hehe. Truly a case of what you see is what you get.

I was always told that if I had nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. She's such an unpleasant person, though, I'd be tempted to compliment her on that outfit so she keeps wearing it despite looking awful.

I was always told that if I had nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. She's such an unpleasant person, though, I'd be tempted to compliment her on that outfit so she keeps wearing it despite looking awful.

Love it..! She'd never ask "Does my bum look big in this?" but if she did the reply would have to be along the lines of "Of course it doesn't, you look wonderful & it makes you look tall & sleek".

Sometimes you have to be cruel to kind. :mysmilie_3:

Love it..! She'd never ask "Does my bum look big in this?" but if she did the reply would have to be along the lines of "Of course it doesn't, you look wonderful & it makes you look tall & sleek".

If she did ask I'd say "Of course it looks big because it is big. Now go and wear something that suits your figure. You might want to ask Julia for advice" :mysmilie_17: Sorry, bad day at work.

CC

Latest posts

Back