James Russell Comes Clean.....ish!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yay, keep up the good work James, it is being noticed and appreciated
I agree he is immaculate and a very handsome young man...........yes he's probably quite imposing in the flesh being well built and over 6ft tall!

Tri James isn't really an Essex wide boy, he's a Nottingham lad originally.........does that help??!!

yay, keep up the good work James, it is being noticed and appreciated
I agree he is immaculate and a very handsome young man...........yes he's probably quite imposing in the flesh being well built and over 6ft tall!

Tri James isn't really an Essex wide boy, he's a Nottingham lad originally.........does that help??!!

One man's meat and all that, but am I the only one who things he looks like a big drip?

One man's meat and all that, but am I the only one who things he looks like a big drip?

Unlike many other men on Sit Up he's a very well dressed chap, I think he has a look of Jonathon Ross. Have you noticed he has very, very prominent features that would no doubt be a caricaturists dream. It'll be interesting to see him in a few months time when junior arrives!

But i'm afraid he simply dosen't compare to Modest Mike Mason in the looks league. He is, quite simply, unique.

Last edited:
I think both James and Mike are handsome guys, shame they both talk like wideboys. I think Bid have been clever having two handsome men on the channel, am sure it probably all helps the sales figures.

I think both James and Mike are handsome guys, shame they both talk like wideboys. I think Bid have been clever having two handsome men on the channel, am sure it probably all helps the sales figures.

I don't personally think James sounds like a wideboy but he occasionally has the spiel of one.

I can imagine why someone would find him attractive but for the life of me i'm not seeing it with Mason. To my eye he looks like a hybrid of Golum/The Joker.

Horses for courses I suppose. I think Guy Kean is a nosh :grin:

Last edited:
I think the boys have it at Bid. Im not mad for the lady presenters but I really like, Liana? not sure how to write it. She seems very genuine and unaffected and she is gorgeous too.

To be totally honest (like the presenters) I wouldn't care if they looked like Steptoe and Grotbags if they just told the truth.

James was just flogging the dongle and unlike other presenters he flagrantly went through a list of channels he watches and he urged people to check out HBO (which he compared to Sky Atlantic) and Canal+ which are the equivalent to Sky Premium Pay Channels in other countries. It is simply incredulous that a shopping channel would promote such things. These channels are almost certainly illegally streamed (much like with the Premier League football) and while you aren't breaking any laws watching them it is surprising a British TV Shopping Channel would promote them. If the dongle does give access to these channels it certainly wont be directing you to their official websites, that's for sure.

Imagine QVC or Ideal World selling them?

Last edited:
Iv seen a presenter who is on the other Bid, Price drop and he is very handsome too I will look up on the site his name and get back to you.

Justin Hazell. I cant get into Price drop though, the format is different to Bid, which I prefer so I dont get to watch Justin very often. A few weeks ago, Justin actually came into the Bid studio to taste the Curry I think, is the Price drop studio set next door to the Bid set? Do presneters ever swap over?

Yes Tri the studios are virtually next door to one another and yes sometimes they swap around to cover holidays/sickness etc.

Latest posts

Back