Jealous Ann slams Tanya

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sweep

Registered Shopper
I was just browsing the Decleor videos on the QVC website and the video for item number 201238 (Aroma White C+ collection) is a must to watch. At about the 2 minutes 7 seconds to 2 minutes 16 seconds mark there is some awkwardness and catty behaviour form AD; the look on Tanya's face just after AD blurted out her jealousy, she looked gob smacked. Tanya managed to laugh it off. The link is below:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=201238&country=UK

Do please check it out and discuss. Any other awkward videos?

Sorry, can't see what there is to discuss - just seemed like a bit of harmless repartee to me :talking:

It seems harmless chatter to me. Sorry to disappoint you as you obviously think there is something unpleasant going on.

I agree with the majority, couldn't see any jealousy, they were complimenting each other and having a bit of a giggle at the same time!

Me too. Thought Anne was very complimentary to Tanya and vice versa. Nothing to see

Agree with the majority and think Anne was complimenting Tanya. If anything, rather than annoyed I got the impression Tanya was embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

Perfect example of how people view things so differently and gossip starts
thought there was nothing in it as well

I have watched the video at all and don't see it like that. Although I'm not a fan of Ann Dawson, she is quite down to Earth and self-deprecating. I think she knows her flaws and is honest about them. I really respect and admire her for this. She was just trying to say that Tanya's skin looks pretty good, and a bit better than her own. There was a slight touch of jealousy / inferiority coming through, but not with any nasty intentions behind it. At least Ann is not like a that horrible Lulu who has probably had more plastic surgery than Michael Jackson yet pretends that a few blobs of some cheap old face cream have kept her looking young. I think there should be more people on TV like Ann Dawson and Kathy Taylor. They are truer to themselves than many others.
I was just browsing the Decleor videos on the QVC website and the video for item number 201238 (Aroma White C+ collection) is a must to watch. At about the 2 minutes 7 seconds to 2 minutes 16 seconds mark there is some awkwardness and catty behaviour form AD; the look on Tanya's face just after AD blurted out her jealousy, she looked gob smacked. Tanya managed to laugh it off. The link is below:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=201238&country=UK

Do please check it out and discuss. Any other awkward videos?

I kept waiting for AD to say something awful, but actually I thought she was incredibly complimentary about Tanya. Funny how we see things differently, as I would struggle to see anything unpleasant in that exchange at all.

Latest posts

Back