Jill Franks - OCD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
interesting insight into Jill Franks mini-obsessions earlier today. she was flapping about aimlessly talking rubbish while a rather sensible attractive young woman demo'd a black and decker steam mop.

JF regaled us with tales of how she hates mops. "spreading germs and filth across my floors" i could almost swear she gagged and had to swallow a bit of sick as she said this. then the nice young woman went on to demo how the mop could be used to refresh a carpet - usual scenario, put mop into "holster" and glide over rug, impact on rug = zero.... you know the routine. all JF could do was obsess about the fact that the nice lady had just cleaned up loads of crap from a hard floor with the same microfibre pad. "youre not using that are you? on the carpet??... Huuuup... gag... its really dirty". Nice young lady says "bless you no of course i wouldnt do that normally, i'd use a clean one!". the unspoken words being "this is a demo in a tv studio you stupid bitch".

like HELLOOO?? WTF is jill franks on? she stands there in her ill fitting clothes (everything looks too big on the woman) and spouts crap after crap after crap. and i cant remember which genius forumite likened her to iggy pop but i cant disassociate the two any more :rock:

Iggy - youre on my hitlist....

Latest posts

Back