Jill Franks strikes again..!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy is painful to watch and any product she tries to sell instantly loses any credibility for me.

The terminology used and the made up words that you won`t find in any dictionary annoy me.....I can`t stand it when they say that this so and so top will suit a big busted woman or someone with a small one, patently an untrue sales pitch.
Glen is irritating too, when he goes into over drive talking clap trap about the clothes, sick of hearing his CV too....if his store had been a success he would stil have it, if his career on TV had been successful he would still be there too, wonder if he ever got into any of the fashion shows in Paris and Milan as he really mumbles about that too
If most of them remembered they were sales people and not celebs they may do a better job....I don`t half of them would have got past the first round in the presenting competition last year.
I only like watching Julia Allison and Pipa and even that depends on what they are selling
I think most of them need retraining

ive wathed kathy for ages now & think shes a nice lady but shes not a sales woman........jill franks.well what can i say,,,,,hate is a big word to use but i really REALLY DONT LIKE HER........get her off....she whizzes through the sizes cos she thinks anyone over a size 6 isnt worth the air to breathe.....so who would ever dare to want one of the plus sizes [ me for one ]....shes a fitness freak yet still struggles.......someone give her your inhaler........& kick her off for good onto another channel with that bloke who flogged me a blinking puter that i STILL havent used

If most of them remembered they were sales people and not celebs they may do a better job....I think most of them need retraining

I find myself agreeing with you here. I often think the same as you when watching presentations. Yes, they are sales people on television and not celebs. We are doing them a favour by watching their presentations and ordering. For some of them I feel the reverse is true, they appear to have bestowed upon themselves a certain misguided importance. You are right, some retraining may be long overdue. :2:

I love kathy T, but probably for all the wrong reasons. She brings out my protective instincts because she's so bumbling and incompetent, poor thing.
Wasn't she an athlete?

Yes she was I dont know how she got into "Telly" . she was in my year at school and was quite normal apart from being super fit.

I find Kathy painful to watch so unless I am super interested in the product I can't do it. Her bumbling totally distracts me from what she is selling!

Another thing, does Julia have to say 'oh bless her' after every caller! Is it just me who finds it condescending?

Thanks a&r - I thought she was, in a past life. It's quite funny really as I can't imagine her being ultra fit as she's so clumsy and bumbling. But I like her for exactly those reasons...aww bless...
What kind of athletics did she do?

Latest posts

Back