Why shop with Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is free postage on dresses and sandals for today only which is annoying as I ordered a pair of sandals which arrived yesterday.

Sometimes it is an ordinary return label to take to PO, and sometimes it is a Hermes one (now Evri) and they collect it from you address.
I phoned and spoke to an extremely helpful lady called Brenda who told me not to worry about not having the invoice or the original packaging. She told me to write a brief description of the fault on the letter and state whether or not I want a replacement or a refund, and that Hermes will come and collect it shortly. I duly found myself a suitable box and thought I'd plug it in so I could write a clear description of the problem and it's working fine! You couldn't even make it up! Probably wrong decision but I've called them back and told them I don't need the collection as it seems fine now, only because I'd worry that they would test it, find it working ok and not give me the full refund and I can do without the hassle. Fingers crossed I don't have any more issues with it...just weird, really weird 'cause it's working a treat now!

I phoned and spoke to an extremely helpful lady called Brenda who told me not to worry about not having the invoice or the original packaging. She told me to write a brief description of the fault on the letter and state whether or not I want a replacement or a refund, and that Hermes will come and collect it shortly. I duly found myself a suitable box and thought I'd plug it in so I could write a clear description of the problem and it's working fine! You couldn't even make it up! Probably wrong decision but I've called them back and told them I don't need the collection as it seems fine now, only because I'd worry that they would test it, find it working ok and not give me the full refund and I can do without the hassle. Fingers crossed I don't have any more issues with it...just weird, really weird 'cause it's working a treat now!
Spooky🤣🤣. We once lost our Sky Remote. We searched high and low took all the cushions of the settee and felt down the sides. We rang up and Sky sent us another. Hubby sat on the settee to put the batteries in,lo and behold the "missing remote" was on the cushion. I swear we have a mischievous ghost as weird things happen in our house from time to time.

Spooky🤣🤣. We once lost our Sky Remote. We searched high and low took all the cushions of the settee and felt down the sides. We rang up and Sky sent us another. Hubby sat on the settee to put the batteries in,lo and behold the "missing remote" was on the cushion. I swear we have a mischievous ghost as weird things happen in our house from time to time.
I often spend hours looking for things, eventually I look in the most unlikely places, then find it in plain sight.

A guy came round at about 12.30 to collect the parcel! I found the letter yesterday when I got home from work, as I was tired and was going out for the evening I decided to deal with it this morning. Now of course it's great that the pick up was so quick, but had I of still needed to return the fan, the chances are that the parcel wouldn't have been ready for them to take- had I not phoned Q, then it most certainly wouldn't have been! I'm disappointed about the lack of instruction on the cover letter, and how they'd ignored the specifics of my email ie; I no longer have the box, or the invoice. The returns label itself was baffling. I presumed that I would have to contact Evri or take it along to the post office. The lady on the phone as I said, was extremely pleasant and helpful but had the letter contained proper instructions then this transaction wouldn't have been necessary. I'm happy of course that the fan's decided to behave itself, but this experience has reinforced my belief that Q is not a great place to shop!

Their shipping costs seems to get most people's backs up, but the easy pay is a plus. I think they'll have to change their shipping policy soon and drop the 60 day return nonsense.
I don’t know how they can sustain the 60d mbg, can’t be doing their balance sheet any good.

They count on people not sending things back. I will say more don't bother having to pay return shipping than just sending back.

On their qurio thing, people have even said in videos they don't like but keeping it anyway.

Latest posts

Back