Joules wellies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
You`ll have to be quick if you want a pair but a site I regularly use are selling Joules wellies (a discontinued pattern) for £12 rrp price around £50. It`s free delivery on orders over £50 but even with p and p the wellies are a bargain. They buy discontinued stock from well known brands and I`ve had a few bargain buys from them, last year it was some M and S jumpers. They sell out really quickly though.

You`ll have to be quick if you want a pair but a site I regularly use are selling Joules wellies (a discontinued pattern) for £12 rrp price around £50. It`s free delivery on orders over £50 but even with p and p the wellies are a bargain. They buy discontinued stock from well known brands and I`ve had a few bargain buys from them, last year it was some M and S jumpers. They sell out really quickly though.
Hi Vienna,

Thanks for posting this.

I happened to come on today - and saw this at 4:30pm but gutted only size 3’s left by then 👎🏻

Such a shame, I would’ve bought 4 pairs for pressies!

Are you signed up to their newsletter - is that how you spotted the bargain?

I’ve had a look at the site.

Somethings the same products as “everything five pounds” website, but some better and more diverse and spotted some good leggings in 3 lengths…

Thanks for the spot!

PS. Meant to ask, have you ever had to return anything or otherwise use their customer services? X

Hi Vienna,

Thanks for posting this.

I happened to come on today - and saw this at 4:30pm but gutted only size 3’s left by then 👎🏻

Such a shame, I would’ve bought 4 pairs for pressies!

Are you signed up to their newsletter - is that how you spotted the bargain?

I’ve had a look at the site.

Somethings the same products as “everything five pounds” website, but some better and more diverse and spotted some good leggings in 3 lengths…

Thanks for the spot!

PS. Meant to ask, have you ever had to return anything or otherwise use their customer services? X
I`m lucky enough to have a branch not too far from me in Bury and anything I`ve bought as been from their store. I`m on their facebook page and they regularly post new items such as the Joules wellies plus any discount codes or offers. I saw the facebook post about the wellies this morning so clicked on their site and at that time they had most sizes available, I think only size 6 was sold out at that time. Keep you eyes open because they may restock them. A while ago they had gift boxed undies sets by Victorias Secret which sold out in minutes but they restocked them and they sold out again in minutes.
The jumpers I bought last year I`d actually seen a few months earlier in Marks and I bought 3 of them. Another site I use now and again is Shush, they also buy discontinued often branded items and I`ve had a number of really good items from them. We used to have one of their stores but it closed several months ago and I haven`t ordered anything since. They delivered my order to the store and I`d collect from there and if it wasn`t suitable I could just return it to store.
Here`s the link to Shush too https://shush-fashion.co.uk/

Thanks so much for such a comprehensive reply!

I didn’t realise they had actual high street stores.

But that’s reassuring.

Have signed up to their email newsletter so will keep an eye on that and maybe join their Facebook page too if mum will let me (she lets me use her FB bc I gave mine up ten years ago!)

I’ll also have to check out Shush now, too!!

Thanks again x

PS. Just clicked on Shush link and in new arrivals spotted 2 types of… Joules wellies!!

Sadly one sold out and the other only size 3 again!

I also noticed on Everything five pounds that they’d had a load of Joules children Xmas slippers added to the site, so maybe Joules has just done a big clear out of stock!

Thank you for this link. I purchased some lovely leather boots at a fantastic reduction. Usually sold on Lands End.

Latest posts

Back