A bit mean of me to say - but really?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never want to know where or what is being worn, but I do wonder if they look in the mirror before going on air. Chloe seems to wear a disastrous pair of trousers that have come apart at the seams from the hem up ! What's that all about ?

Funnily enough, I read this thread over the weekend agreeing that their clothing isn’t to my style shall we say. Then yesterday Katy Pullinger wore a lovely smart white shirt in the Elemis hour, my first thought was that it would make a really nice interview shirt and wondered where she got it from…..then remembered this thread 😂

Yesterday Pullinger was wearing a Frank Slusher coat?
Made her look like an extra from Alice In Wonderland,seriously do QVC have mirrors in the studio.
Even June looked nearly normal in some hideous jumper thing,it would look good at the ballet 🩰 darling!

Yesterday Pullinger was wearing a Frank Slusher coat?
Made her look like an extra from Alice In Wonderland,seriously do QVC have mirrors in the studio.
Even June looked nearly normal in some hideous jumper thing,it would look good at the ballet 🩰 darling!
I had to have a look and you're spot on there but I don't know about the second bit - it looked like she was ready to stick her arm up a cow's backside!

Checking in with the socials earlier and one of the QVC 🤡🤡posted what I would consider to be a pointlessly positive post

"What's everyone's favourite brand at QVC? Mine's got to be Ruth Langsford" and just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water a different 🤡 posted this

"Debbie flint on qvc is lovely"

Good heavens, if either of them got to read our forum I reckon they'd need to check into the Priory for a few weeks!

I am watching a 3 part documentary on Netflix Escaping Twin Flames Universe. Yes, of course it is a cult. People who escaped talking but also an expert of how cults work draw you in. Making you think you are the one in control and have the last say. Nutjob starts selling a cure of cancer, then moves on to how to find your twin flame true soul mate who he then makes you go for it even if they are gay or married etc. Does this ring a bell, oh QVC and the brands and presenters?

I will admit about 10 minutes, I was thinking, why are people so f*cking stupid to believe this crap?

Have just finished watching The Billionaire,The Butler and the Boyfriend, fascinating she owned L’Oréal 🙂 Was it worth it.😯
Oh, I watched that last week. She was worth 30 billion euros and still fiddled taxes and hidden private island. I laughed when it turned out yes, the butler did it. 😂 Now the daughter owns L'Oréal and worth 80 billion.

One I watched at the weekend Exposed The Ghost Train Fire, Luna Park Fun Park in Sydney. In 1979 a fire broke out in the ghost train six children and one adult burnt to death. Massive cover up corrupt police and government.

Oh, I watched that last week. She was worth 30 billion euros and still fiddled taxes and hidden private island. I laughed when it turned out yes, the butler did it. 😂 Now the daughter owns L'Oréal and worth 80 billion.

One I watched at the weekend Exposed The Ghost Train Fire, Luna Park Fun Park in Sydney. In 1979 a fire broke out in the ghost train six children and one adult burnt to death. Massive cover up corrupt police and government.
Next on my list.🙂

I've been to Luna Park, it was very run down and you had to walk through a scary clown's mouth to get in. I didn't know about the fire or I would have avoided.

CC

For anyone who has Amazon Prime, and a fan of the Duggers of 19 Children and Counting. Shiny Happy People is a must about the fundamental church they belong to and their family. Sexual abuse claims 6-month-old babies smacked and left to cry if they reached for a toy left with them.

Next a fan but a friend loved their show and used to watch, I had the misfortune if visiting her to sit through some episodes. Beware the smily happy Christian reality TV families. It is all smoke and mirrors.

Quick round up - somebody has had a post removed because she stated that L'occitane is not cruelty free and another woman is asking whether anyone knows the address for QVC so she can send them a Christmas card, I'm guessing she'll be all over it when Flinty starts asking for stamped addressed envelopes again!

The brochure I got from QVC with the great news that I could get £5 off a £40+ spend has a ‘Dear valued customer’ foreword, ending with ‘Thankyou as always for being part of our family’.It is the use of ’family’ that amuses me! That is exactly what some people see themselves as, perhaps ‘sad’ is more like it?I have precious little family, well am going off on a trip myself this Christmas but this is a shop where I buy a few things now and again, do I have to buy prezzies & send cards to this ‘family’? If so there is M&S, JL, Tesco, Aldi, Lidl———.

The brochure I got from QVC with the great news that I could get £5 off a £40+ spend has a ‘Dear valued customer’ foreword, ending with ‘Thankyou as always for being part of our family’.It is the use of ’family’ that amuses me! That is exactly what some people see themselves as, perhaps ‘sad’ is more like it?I have precious little family, well am going off on a trip myself this Christmas but this is a shop where I buy a few things now and again, do I have to buy prezzies & send cards to this ‘family’? If so there is M&S, JL, Tesco, Aldi, Lidl———.
That's a laugh! They value no one - If Qurio taught us one thing it was that. They sat back whilst and watched their customers do their work for them for free, witnessing untold amounts of out of control spending habits and hoarding along the way, offering nothing in the way of reward or support then took their ball away (which is arguably the best thing they've ever done) Then they have the cheek to suggest that they're family! 5 measly quid of a £40 spend is laughable. Whatever way you look at it, that offer is mean!

Latest posts

Back