Joany C and the Poppies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joan's lash conditioner gets pretty good reviews, I might give it a whirl next time it's in stock: http://www.qvcuk.com/Joan-Collins-Class-Act-Lash-Treatment-Gel-9.5ml.product.206238.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-23-_-206238. Cheaper than revitalash!

Her make up man loves it! I can't remember his name - Anthony? He seems very sweet.

On the same subject - Lee the tech guy, using Revitalash - why?! Sorry, this is my opinion only, but I would run a mile from any man using such a product, or most 'products' in all honesty!! But then again, I suspect I am the wrong gender for him to be concerned with!! ;-)

Most of the men I know have longer lashes naturally (excluding illness & treatment ofcourse) but I agree MK, it's unusual to meet a man who's bothered about their lashes!

Ummmm, I have been known to get my eyebrows waxed (runs & hides), although to be fair, originally it was my boss who wanted his done, but he wouldn't get them done on his own so I got conned into it.

But no, I've never given my eyelashes a second though to be honest.

Ummmm, I have been known to get my eyebrows waxed (runs & hides), although to be fair, originally it was my boss who wanted his done, but he wouldn't get them done on his own so I got conned into it.

But no, I've never given my eyelashes a second though to be honest.

Ha ha!! Confessions of a beauty addict Mr M.... ;-)

My 4 year old son has eyelashes to-die-for. Long and curly surrounding his big, almond-shaped blue-grey eyes. He's gorgeous. But those lashes are totally wasted on a boy!!!! He's tall as well. I am dreading the teenage girlfriends who will inevitably come along!!

Latest posts

Back