Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 08/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No, sorry DG. Have people left reviews at all?
Ones I’ve looked at do seem very good indeed, plus lots of them.
Just wondering if anyone on here had experience and if the range compares in anyway to Northern Nights and Kelly Hoppen.

Hated Norther nights bedding with a passion. The flannel was ok but not the cotton stuff.

K by Kelly Hoppen Geo Jacquard 100% Cotton 6 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 817439
P&P £5.95

Single QVC Price £135 Todays Special Value Price £93 4 Easy Pays of £23.25

Double QVC Price £156 Todays Special Value Price £105 4 Easy Pays of £26.25

King QVC Price £165 Todays Special Value Price £114 4 Easy Pays of £28.50

Super King QVC Price £180 Todays Special Value Price £123 4 Easy Pays of £30.75

Luxury shouldn't just be reserved for daytime - experience it while you sleep with Kelly Hoppen's six-piece Geo Jacquard duvet set. Crafted from 100% breathable cotton in an elegant geometric design, this silky set makes your bed feel as good as it looks, capturing a chic, contemporary feel that will uplift your bedroom decor in seconds. From the fitted sheet to four sumptuous Oxford pillowcases, everything is covered, so you can sink into style and softness each and every night.

Dress your bed in designer - it's easy to get that coveted designer look in your bedroom thanks to this duvet set's streamlined, geometric design, which will update any style of decor in a matter of moments. The best part? You can double up on style with two different looks, as the duvet cover and two of the Oxford pillowcases have a geometric central panel on one side, while the reverse is fully covered in the pattern, so you can choose which way you want to arrange them and fully design the look of your bed!

The look of luxury - with its cotton sateen weave and an impressive 400 thread count, this duvet set's fabrication exposes more yarn to the surface, giving it a gorgeous sheen that creates the look and feel of elegance.

Everything's covered - with four Oxford pillowcases, a duvet cover and fitted sheet, you entire bed will be enrobed in silky, breathable cotton. Plus, it will give your bedroom that coveted 'hotel at home' look, with matching bedding from the base to the top.

Find your shade - with a palette of Kelly Hoppen's signature neutrals to choose from, you won't have to worry about whether your duvet set matches the rest of your decor - simply choose the colour you love the most. Go for pristine White for a fresh, clean look that makes a quiet statement, Off White for a natural finish, or select Silver Grey for a cool, sophisticated tone that will finish off your room beautifully. Or, for a warmer shade that exudes elegance, choose Kelly's classic Taupe.

• 100% cotton
  • 400 thread count
  • Button fastenings
  • Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

• White
  • Silver Grey
  • Off White
  • Taupe

Contains:
4 x Oxford pillowcases
1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53.1" x 78.7")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (78.7" x 78.7")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (90.6" x 86.6")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102.4" x 86.6")
Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35.4" x 74.8" + 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm + 38cm (53.1" x 74.8" + 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm + 38cm (59.1" x 78.7" + 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm + 38cm (72.8" x 78.7" + 15")
  • Oxford pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm + 5cm (19.7" x 29.5" + 2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

I think this is pricey. With the cost of petrol/gas/electric/food rocketing at the moment I'm not sure people are going to spend over £100 on yet another set of bedding. Let's face it, we've all probably got more than enough. Having said that, I'm sure it's good quality but I'm not buying.

CC

Accordingly this morning it was advertised on pre-launch, and it already has REVIEWS !!! so how does that work ? It normally takes a week to receive anything that's ordered, then it has to be tried and tested, plus another couple of days for a review to go 'live', and yet here we are with a pre-launch for Monday night with reviews already in place !

I don’t like all the pattern / centre bits KH does down the middle of the duvets and pillowcases. Managed to place an order with free click n collect Hotel collection from Dunelm, though awaiting some up dating painting before it goes on.

Accordingly this morning it was advertised on pre-launch, and it already has REVIEWS !!! so how does that work ? It normally takes a week to receive anything that's ordered, then it has to be tried and tested, plus another couple of days for a review to go 'live', and yet here we are with a pre-launch for Monday night with reviews already in place !
So let me think, some people got it FREE!!. Surely not :unsure:

Not fair at all. It would be better if they picked customers at random on every TSV and that customer got it free.

CC

CC it does make you wonder. Its a bit of a joke anyway, its hardly a "Today's" special value when the product is offered days beforehand, and certainly nothing "special" about it when there's only a tenner off sometimes, which is swallowed up again in p & p.

Brissels could it be that this TSV is old stuff dug out from the back of the warehouse in Knowsley?? I have a few sets of KH bedding but stopped buying it when she lowered the thread count. They used to push that it was 600, even 1000 thread count at one point ( I have a set of 1000 , bought in the sale years ago and it's so soft, plus I iron all my bedding so it doesn't buy me the fact that it does need ironing!)

So let me think, some people got it FREE!!. Surely not :unsure:

Not fair at all. It would be better if they picked customers at random on every TSV and that customer got it free.

CC
Just went and read the reviews, there’re 2, and neither reviewer actually has this set. Both are just fawning generally over KH bedding, although one claims to have bought every bedding TSV KH has done and has ordered on pre-launch.
So whoever “reviews the reviews” and checks them to make sure they meet the guidelines ain’t done a very good job.

Latest posts

Back