Kelly Hoppen Origami Embroidered Bedspread TSV 20/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually quite like neutrals in homeware, but something about Kelly Hoppen makes me want to rebel and paint my house luminous yellow.

If I could, Kelly Hoppen would be the one I called upon to decorate my house (mansion?!) None of her Q or BHS stuff mind. More like the interiors she has in her books. Stunning, and right up my street.

I love these bedspreads but they're beyond gigantic! They don't work on beds with a footboard :-(

I actually quite like neutrals in homeware, but something about Kelly Hoppen makes me want to rebel and paint my house luminous yellow.

Kelly Hoppen designs are elegant and classy, I'll grant you. I just don't really like the pretentious colour names and horrendous price tags. I'll stick with my Primark duvet, innit! I've actually ordered a new duvet that has a newsprint / newspaper design on it!

Imagine if the filmed Suzy Adams visiting Kelly Hoppen's house? She would be beside herself, stroking every pillow and cushion, then changing her outfit and entire look every 5 minutes!

I'll lay odds on that it will be Craig doing the TSV, and drooling all over the place like a cat with a wet fish ! No doubt he's been given a freebie to 'try out', to add to his growing collection of bedding (for his one bed !)

I'll lay odds on that it will be Craig doing the TSV, and drooling all over the place like a cat with a wet fish ! No doubt he's been given a freebie to 'try out', to add to his growing collection of bedding (for his one bed !)

well Charlie Brook is meant to be launching it

then Simon Biagi, Sara Griffiths, Alison Keenan & Jill Franks

so no Craig at all

Know what you mean .She is a bit superior when talking about neutrals ,I hate feeling like I'm being educated.

I like a mixture of neutrals and colour.

I have the Ikat design bed spread. Its good but they are huge for a double bed and as some one else said if you have a foot board even a very low one it doesn't work well because you have to fold it quite a lot.

Still,I like it and kept it.

to be honest it might not even be kelly doing it as they have someone else doing it as kelly is usually too busy now

Yes I read in yesterday's paper that she is now hosting Workshops !!! at £35 a pop, plus the opportunity to get her book at a reduced price ! - oh and a take home goody bag ! - but I bet you don't get a bedspread in it !

Strewth, these people don't half know how to coin it in. They'll be having her as a guest judge next on SCD.

You know I always decorated in neutrals - its easy and does look pleasant. But I recently moved and in a moment of joie de vivre bought a flamingo print shower curtain from habitat - well one thing lead to another and now I have flamingo pink towels, bath mat and even a faux flamingo in my bathroom! Its as kitsch as can be but everyone morning when I have to drag myself up for work I go in there and it makes me laugh and puts me in a fine mood - would a room full of taupe do that?

i dont think these look very designer more matalan and i think matalan have nicer offerings

Agree with boffy. I'm not a particular fan of the brand, but past offerings have looked quite sumptuous and good quality. However I think this looks cheaply made and very 'shiny' (not in a nice way), also thin and flat.

I've gone for it in ivory. Although I have ordered a double for my King size bed as the last King I ordered would have covered 2 beds! I thought it would be handy to cover the duvet when it looks crumpled. I can't stand a crumpled duvet cover!!

You know I always decorated in neutrals - its easy and does look pleasant. But I recently moved and in a moment of joie de vivre bought a flamingo print shower curtain from habitat - well one thing lead to another and now I have flamingo pink towels, bath mat and even a faux flamingo in my bathroom! Its as kitsch as can be but everyone morning when I have to drag myself up for work I go in there and it makes me laugh and puts me in a fine mood - would a room full of taupe do that?

What a sensible chap - I like your style ! and no, taupe would not do that, in fact in the winter months with the grey outside light, I find the neutrals and beigy taupes quite depressing (fine in the tropics) - even the current BBC 2 interior designer series (which I love), the professional designers LOVE colour, and get the feeling that the name Kelly Hoppen would make them wince !

Latest posts

Back