Kim & Co dress WOW WOW!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Sorry.... Gotta rave about this one. I can never wear tailored dresses as they are always too tight on the hips and chest if I buy them to fit on the bust. Hourglass figures with a bit of a tum are really hard to buy dresses for and I always end up with a dress that flares out at the skirt. I tried this kim and co dress 151732. And ignored the sizing and looked at the actual hip and bust measurements. The cut is wonderful, looks designer and is perfect for work. Comes below the knee and really does look very expensive.

Sorry, gotta post this because I am so very pleased and Kim and co often gets stick on here.

So glad you are pleased Weathergirl. Some Kim and Co things are little gems if you cherry pick from the range. I dont like some of the loud or large prints but as Ive said before I have some things which are great. I do "get" where Kim is coming from with regards to cut and design and her maxi dresses are gorgeous too. In fact a friend who has access to pretty much what she wants in terms of being able to afford higher end (coast, zara etc) high street clothes saw one of my dresses and ordered one to wear to a wedding and then took it on holiday and wore it loads as it just washed and wore.

Thanks Bauble, just re read my post and it should have said if I get a dress that fits at the waist it is always too tight on the hips and/ or chest. But this dress makes me look like the dress was made for me, so I have now ordered the black too. BTW its only the colour of denim blue, it isn't a "jean" dress if you see what I mean. It looks very smart.

I have a Kim and co maxi and a faux wrap, plus 2 tops. Love them all. I didn't like the TSV though and have had to return a few of the things in the past.

You are spot on about cherry picking the range, I have bought the maxi dress 102612, and the cut and lightness of the fabric make it a dream to wear - nothing like her old 'slinky slip off" wear at all. On occasions she gets it so right, then produces the 'second skin' awful cut off trousers/cullottes etc that are only suitable for the wardrobe dept of a drama group !

You are spot on about cherry picking the range, I have bought the maxi dress 102612, and the cut and lightness of the fabric make it a dream to wear - nothing like her old 'slinky slip off" wear at all. On occasions she gets it so right, then produces the 'second skin' awful cut off trousers/cullottes etc that are only suitable for the wardrobe dept of a drama group !
That dress is a lovely cut Brissles, I have the subtle leopard with the touch of lilac in a maxi dress the same shape and fabric and its so nice to wear.

That dress looks gorgeous Brissles. Agree about the second skin trousers. Pantomime, very "principal boy"! Slap my thigh!!!

That is a lovely dress. I have a few Kim & Co pieces including the cropped leggings in the same fabric as that dress. They're fab.

I have and regularly wear a basic shift dress 144556. Blumming marvellous you'd never guess by looking at it that I just shove it over my head. It looks like a proper tailored dress. I only have it in black though so can't vouch for the other colours.

The only other thing I have is one of her maxi dresses 148005 in the black version although the overall impression of the colour is actually aubergine/deep purple.

To be honest I may well buy another of the black shift dresses because I would be gutted not to have it as a staple in my work wardrobe.

ohh I may have to buy one of the princess seam ones. Those princess seam dresses are very flattering. I have one I had made in India and 2 that I made myself years ago but they are not in stretch fabrics so if I've put on weight (which I have at the moment) I might be able to get into them but I can't sit down in them!

The styles in my mind just don't seem to date. I must have made mine about 18 years ago.

I have gone a bit Kim crazy these last few weeks. Bought a lovely maxi skirt and matching top - liked it so much I have ordered in another colour. I have two grandaughters getting married this year. They live in Florida and their weddings are going to be quite laid-back affairs, so these two outfits will fit the bill. I have also just purchased the trousers in the blue denim colour. They are high waist, straight leg and are so comforable. Non of my purchases are clingly or hot - and I am delighted with them all.

I've been looking at this dress today. Just my sort of thing, despite the fact I don't usually like a lot of Kim's stuff. Just dithering at the mo because of the price. Would also be useful if it'd arrive before Thursday (work presentation I have to give) and it'll be s*d's law that it won't! Hmm

So agree too about cherry picking some of Kim's stuff. I've got a black tunic top that sooooooo flattering, it hangs beautifully over jeans, is really simple and I always get asked if I've lost weight when I wear it.
For some strange reason, Kim's clothes are incredibly cool (as in not hot!) to wear too.

Love that dress Weathergirl! Have the Denim in my basket :sweat: may even check-out too!! My mum loves Kim & Co but can't say I have ever felt compelled to try anything, until now.

I have the cropped leggings in the same fabric in white and black. They're great. Fit really well and wash brilliantly. They're a really good dense fabric which is essential in leggings if you're over 18 if you ask me.

I also have a black shift dress in the crepe fabric and I wear it for work ... week in and week out. It's a really easy dress to wear and always looks great. It's no hot and sweaty in the summer. It wasn't cheap though (£50 maybe) but I've really had my wear out of it. I'm tempted to buy it another colour but I haven't. I think I'm worried buying another colour might turn me into a Kim groupie ... lol.

Latest posts

Back