Kipling Laureline Extra Large Holdall with Double Zip OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kipling Laureline Extra Large Holdall with Double Zip & Front Pouch
Item Number: 158795
QVC Price £78.00
One Time Only Price £64.92
P&P: £5.95

The Laureline extra-large holdall features two shoulder straps and an adjustable crossbody strap, with a main zip fastening and an outer zip pockets, plus inner pockets. Complete with a monkey keyring and a pretty heart-print lining, this bag is a great get-away essential for overnight and weekend trips away.

Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
Measures (h x w x d): 28cm x 36.5cm x 14.5cm (11" x 14.3" x 5.7")
Handle drop: 80cm - 160cm (31.5" - 63"); strap drop: 25cm (9.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.158795

I can't watch the Kipling hour as it's silly Claire presenting. I really cannot put up with her infantile antics. It's got so boring!

Why don't these recent overnight/weekend/cabin bags have the trolley handle sleeve ???? its a great facility, rather than weighing your shoulder down with the cross body.

I have a couple of older style cabin bags with the sleeve and they're brilliant. Just slip the bag over the extended handle of the suitcase and no extra weight to carry. Its a design feature Kipling should bring back to Q bags. If I was on Facebook I would query this with Francoise.

My bag came today, I really like it!
I think it will be really useful, could definitely use it for a weekend away/short hospital stay/whatever, is bigger than I thought it would be!
Bit expensive but I can't be doing with lugging a suitcase about, even a small one! lol

:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back