• Kipling TSV 4.png
    Kipling TSV 4.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Kipling Premium Bindy Small Crossbody Bag
Item Number: 404924
QVC Price £79.98
Todays Special Value Price £43.98
P&P £3.95

Meet Bindy, the small cross-body bag from Kipling that's set to be your new summer staple. This nifty bag boasts multiple pockets and a zip-top fastening to help keep your essentials secure, neatly organised and within easy reach. A fashionable denim finish, contrasting webbing and the brand's premium metal Robo Monkey attachment make it as stylish as it is functional too.
We're all going on a summer holiday - whether you've got a big trip planned or simply a day out in the sun close to home, this small cross-body bag is ideal for slinging on as you head out for an adventure. Being able to wear it across your body means your hands can be free, perfect for snapping photos, holding a guidebook… or treating yourself to an ice cream!
Essentials in easy reach - with pockets ranging from inner and outer zipped ones to pen slots and a key fob, this bag has a place for all those can’t-be-without items and makes it easy to find what you need quick.
Five colours only at QVC - there's something for everyone in this collection of colours, with Aqua being the brightest of the bunch and Steel Blue a sleek option for all. Prefer a timeless neutral tone? Choose Coffee, Black Denim or Beige.
  • Premium metal Robo Monkey attachment
  • Outer pockets: 2 x zip front, 1 x zip back
  • Inner pockets: 1 x slot, 1 x zip, 2 x pen, 1 x key fob
  • Contrasting webbing
  • Outer and lining: 100% polyester
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth
Colour options:
  • Aqua
  • Beige
  • Black Denim
  • Coffee
  • Steel Blue
All measurements are approximate

I have just had the 6pm slot on in the background with the TSV and how can 2 people (Pippa & MF) witter on for 30 minutes about a very unremarkable bag? I have switched off now, they are probably still going.Only one colour just sold out, not like the ‘old days’ when most would have cleared long before now.

It’s horrible
I'm with you Breeze. I've never bought a Kipling bag and this doesn't inspire me at all. I like a small bag but the colours are very Meh and for nearly £50 it doesn't tempt me. Kipling used to be in the "in" thing but I fear no more.

CC

I looked at it and thought that would be useful as a dog walking bag, for my phone, loo bags, keys and dog treats.

But it’s expensive for what it is and at max I would have paid no more than £25.00, so it’s not really a TSV for what is a boring fabric bag!

Latest posts

Back