Kitchenaid TSV 22/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got the 'classic' and it is slightly off white - very retro looking. I have an oil cloth cover over it anyway to keep the dust off, so the actual colour is not really on show. My cover is chef type chequers.

I absolutely love my mixer - got mine as a TSV when they had the grater attachment in the bundle... Fab-u-lous :mysmilie_378:

I've got the 'classic' and it is slightly off white - very retro looking. I have an oil cloth cover over it anyway to keep the dust off, so the actual colour is not really on show. My cover is chef type chequers.

I absolutely love my mixer - got mine as a TSV when they had the grater attachment in the bundle... Fab-u-lous :mysmilie_378:

Whenever there's a Kitchenaid TSV, I always think of you, Tiddlywinks! I love my machine too. However, I think that the reason that they only do the classic in white is more to do with not upsetting John Lewis than difficulties about stock level predictions, which is not a difficult thing to do for an experienced buyer.

I've got the Artisan in baby pink (I have a pink kitchen), from Fenwicks - they have every colour known to man in there !

Harts of Stur are also a good company to buy from, especially for extras. That's where I bought my flex beater and glass mixing bowl. I see that KA now have a frosted glass mixing bowl :heart:

l have the Artisan In Boysenberry ' it is the only Coloured item in my Kitchen and therefore Stands Out...

Inappropriate comment from Holly just now -... she said the dough hook makes a good pirate hook!

Latest posts

Back