Kitchenaid TSV 24/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it was a mini one I might be tempted but I've no space for full sized ones. Keep us posted when you know Super.

CC

Kitchenaid Mini Chopper TSV 24/07/21 (previously one on the 13/08/20 & was £46.98 + post)

Attachments

• Kitchenaid TSV 1.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Kitchenaid TSV 2.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 2.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 90
  • Kitchenaid TSV 3.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 3.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Kitchenaid TSV 4.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 4.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Kitchenaid TSV 5.jpg
    Kitchenaid TSV 5.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 85
Looks like my Ninja chopper (oooer). Why don't they do the mixer in this kind of size for people like me who just want to bake a cake once a week? My Ninja is brilliant by the way, well used and it cost about £26 ages and ages ago. Still as good as the day I got it.

CC

Looks like my Ninja chopper (oooer). Why don't they do the mixer in this kind of size for people like me who just want to bake a cake once a week? My Ninja is brilliant by the way, well used and it cost about £26 ages and ages ago. Still as good as the day I got it.

CC
they have done the kitchenaid mini mixer as a tsv a few times

CC
I'm with you CC, I loved my Ninja jug blender/chopper - if thats the one you mean. About 2 years ago I spotted 2 brand new boxed ones, and bought both of them, and now they're impossible to buy. They last forever, and I use mine everyday to blitz pulse my little dog's turkey mince dinner.

Kitchenaid Mini Chopper TSV 24/07/21 (previously one on the 13/08/20 & was £46.98 + post)
I’ve bought this before as a tsv and it was a great little buy! It’s ever so handy and perfect for one person baking and mixing quick dips. It has 2 speed settings but I’ve always used the 2nd speed. Use it to mix cake, make hummus. Can make peanut butter but it takes too long so I just buy a tub! Great buy though.

Can it pulse though ? with my Ninja jug, its controlled by how hard you press your hand on the top motor. I might be tempted if its a controllable beating.

Can it pulse though ? with my Ninja jug, its controlled by how hard you press your hand on the top motor. I might be tempted if its a controllable beating.
the machine works by applying please to the closed handle, when you release the button it stops. I pulse mine all the time to get a good smooth hummus.

I’m hoping it’s bigger than the nutribullet which I have but never use.😊
quoted from last time it was a TSV " This Mini Food Processor from KitchenAid features a multi-purpose stainless steel blade for chopping, mixing and pureing ingredients, an 830ml work bowl with a pour spout and handle, and a drizzle basin in the lid for gradually adding oils and other liquids during processing, plus two speed settings and a pulse operation to help you get coarse or fine results. Lightweight and compact, this mini food processor is the ideal size for keeping on your countertop for everyday tasks and batch creations."

quoted from last time it was a TSV " This Mini Food Processor from KitchenAid features a multi-purpose stainless steel blade for chopping, mixing and pureing ingredients, an 830ml work bowl with a pour spout and handle, and a drizzle basin in the lid for gradually adding oils and other liquids during processing, plus two speed settings and a pulse operation to help you get coarse or fine results. Lightweight and compact, this mini food processor is the ideal size for keeping on your countertop for everyday tasks and batch creations."
Thank you 😊

I love my Ninja jug. Had it for years but the seal has gone - my fault from putting it in the dishwasher. Fab for soups and healthy eating

KitchenAid Mini Food Processor
Item Number: 809584
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £4.95

This Mini Food Processor from KitchenAid features a multi-purpose stainless steel blade for chopping, mixing and pureeing ingredients, an 830ml work bowl with a pour spout and handle, and a drizzle basin in the lid for gradually adding oils and other liquids during processing, plus two speed settings and a pulse operation to help you get coarse or fine results. Lightweight and compact, this mini food processor is the ideal size for keeping on your countertop for everyday tasks and batch creations.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the mini food chopper directly from KitchenAid you’d pay £69. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £14.09.

A kitchen essential - use this handy and versatile tool to chop raw fruits, vegetables and nuts for snacks or meals, mince herbs and garlic to add to your favourite recipes, purée cooked fruit or vegetables for homemade baby food or to use as bases for soups and sauces, make breadcrumbs for your next mac and cheese, grind meat for a delicious chilli, and so much more!

Easy-to-use design - a simple one-touch operation on the lid makes using this mini food processor straightforward, quick and convenient, while the two speeds and pulse operation allow you to take precise control of your results.

Marvellously mini - perfectly compact, keep it on the countertop where you can have it to hand for everyday use in the kitchen, or store it away with ease by popping the parts inside the work bowl and wrapping the cord neatly underneath.

Classic colours - appealing to all styles and tastes, take your pick from four classic KitchenAid colours designed to complement every home. Onyx Black, Almond Cream and Contour Silver will each effortlessly blend into the décor for a subtle, sleek look, while Empire Red offers an eye-catching pop of colour.

• Work bowl is made from BPA-free plastic
  • Lid, work bowl and blade are all dishwasher-safe
  • Wipe base clean after use

Colour options:

• Empire Red
  • Onyx Black
  • Almond Cream
  • Contour Silver

What's in the box?

• 1 x KitchenAid Mini Food Processor

Latest posts

Back