Laura Geller balance and brighten....opinions please :)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I used BE fairly light until I discovered LG's BNB. I use the fair but it's very slightly too dark round the jawline so I make sure I brush it out well below my cheeks. I think the medium/norml in BNB would suit you.

Thanks everyone for your quick replies and help. I feel a spending spree coming on. I've never actually been convinced of the BE Medium Beige shade for me to be honest even though I was colour matched at a BE counter, and I do find it a bit of a faff as well.

Last edited:
I haven't tried the bronze and brighten (bronzer) but the balance and brighten (foundation) doesn't seem to be the right shade for me and gives hardly any coverage! I've tried the porcelain and the fair! I'll be ebaying them soon I think. I always don't like how it is a bit hit and miss about which tones are in the particular one you receive.. some have more pink, some more yellow.

I am using a Sigma brush, not sure which number. It's like a long handled kabuki but with shorter hairs. When I first got it I thought that it would apply powders far too thickly but it's great, I find I can really work in powders much easier. It was quite expensive but I have used it with quite a few different powders and seen a noticeable improvement with them all.
I think that may be the F80.

Well I ordered the BnB in Medium last Friday and it arrived on Wednesday, along with the spackle and have to say I'm very impressed. I have normal/dry skin which is going through a really weird dry period at the moment and I applied the BnB today without the spackle and it gave me a lovely colour and wasn't patchy at all, which surprised me. Looking forward to see what is in the shows next weekend now. Thanks everyone for your help.

Latest posts

Back