Laura Geller TSV 15/04/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller Supersize Balance-n-Brighten 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 249938
QVC Price £79.92
Todays Special Value Price £45.00
P&P £3.95

Offering a gorgeous array of Laura Geller glam essentials, this three-piece make-up collection will have you ready for the new season in no time. This edit includes the iconic Balance-n-Brighten foundation in a supersize, plus a gorgeous Serum Blush Cheek Tint and Marble Eyes Eyeliner, which is all you need to create a radiant make-up look with a beautiful flush of colour. It's also the perfect way to freshen up your beauty stash!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Laura Geller collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £83 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45 plus P&P, you're saving £38.
Iconic beauty staples - whether you gift this collection to a loved one or add it to your own beauty kit, the recipient is in for a treat as this edit features a cult favourite from Laura Geller, the Supersize Balance-n-Brighten foundation. This creamy powder formula works to deliver a weightless coverage that self-adjusts to leave skin looking even, flawless and beautifully radiant. Teamed with the easy-to-use Serum Blush Cheek Tint and striking Marble Eyes Eyeliner, this set is a great way of trying new formulas and freshening up your make-up routine.
Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a flawless-looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.
Choose your Balance-n-Brighten shade:
  • Porcelain: fair, pale with peachy-pink undertones
  • Fair: fair beige with warm yellow undertones
  • Light: light beige with warm yellow undertones
  • Medium: medium beige with soft peachy undertones
  • Golden Medium: medium golden with warm peachy undertones
  • Tan: medium dark with golden undertones
  • Deep: medium deep with warm honey undertones
  • Toffee: deeper medium with rich golden undertones

Contains:
  • 1 x Supersize Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation (20g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan, Deep or Toffee - swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments have been baked to create this creamy powder foundation, which helps deliver weightless medium coverage that self-adjusts to leave skin looking even, flawless and beautifully radiant. Contains centella Asiatica leaf extract, white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Serum Blush Cheek Tint (10ml) - in Practical Pink (pink) - an innovative cheek tint in a pigmented shade designed to help add a watercolour-like flush of colour to your complexion. It won't interfere with make-up underneath and you can leave as a natural flush or build to a more pigmented look
  • 1 x Marble Eyes Eyeliner (1.14g each) in Black Diamond - this luscious eye pencil is infused with swirls of rich pigments that blend seamlessly on your lids, creating an incredible burst of marbled colour

I decided not to get this TSV, although I do use balance and brighten. The main reason, apart from the fact that I don’t use blusher, was the size of the B&B. I’m still ploughing through the 9g size, after nearly two years, so the 20g size would probably last me until 2030. 😳

The big ones are good except the compact always breaks at the hinges I’ve found. Not going for it as I think it’s expensive. Might have been interested in trying the blusher bit don’t like eye pencils you have to sharpen, prefer wind up ones. Only three items. You used to get a box full including brush for that price.

I did succumb and buy it as it was only a couple of quid dearer than the large BnB on its own. The last large size I bought lasted me a year as I use it everyday. I thought I’d give this blusher a try as I always use balance and blush. I certainly wouldn’t buy that in a large size as the standard size lasts me at least 2 years. I probably won’t use the eyeliner as I can’t be having faffing around sharpening it. Don’t think you get a sharpener with it either.
I’ll stick with my £2.99 one that is self propelled and has a fine point sharpener in the end.

Two years ago I would have bought this by now. I’ve just thrown my current balance N brighten compact into the bin in disgust.

It’s so dry & powdery it hardly sticks to the brush, instead falls onto clothes, furniture and even the cat. It certainly doesn’t go on the skin like a cream foundation.

I’m now using Judith William’s magic make up but I do like a matte finish - any ideas ??

As I’m down to the tile in the 9g B&B that I’ve been using for nearly two years (as mentioned above) I decided to buy the 2x9g B&B that is now available. I use fair and ordered them via QCut as most of the shades aren’t showing on the website.

I agree about the hinges often breaking because mine has been “repaired” with parcel tape for the past few months but the duo looks to have a different lid so maybe they’ve stopped doing the curved style lid if customers have complained that the hinges break.

The big ones are good except the compact always breaks at the hinges I’ve found. Not going for it as I think it’s expensive. Might have been interested in trying the blusher bit don’t like eye pencils you have to sharpen, prefer wind up ones. Only three items. You used to get a box full including brush for that price.
I use elf blush stick from Superdrug at the moment, and it's fab, and looks very natural.

I’m now using Judith William’s magic make up but I do like a matte finish - any ideas ??
Have you tried the BB cream from Aldi? It's matte finish and I heard is a dupe of Bobby Brown.

Also Nivea tinted moisturiser, but it's a bit orangey

As I’m down to the tile in the 9g B&B that I’ve been using for nearly two years (as mentioned above) I decided to buy the 2x9g B&B that is now available. I use fair and ordered them via QCut as most of the shades aren’t showing on the website.

I agree about the hinges often breaking because mine has been “repaired” with parcel tape for the past few months but the duo looks to have a different lid so maybe they’ve stopped doing the curved style lid if customers have complained that the hinges break.
I remember back in the day how Alison and Laura were going on about how strong the B&B case was.

I notice Primark has a huge selection of new make up, and those are dupes of something, as seen on TikTok and YouTube. I bought a lipstick that looks like gloss on the lips, I'm very impressed (it's shiny), and I don't normally wear gloss. I thought this may be a Dior dupe but can't be sure.

Last edited:
I notice Primark has a huge selection of new make up, and those are dupes of something, as seen on TikTok and YouTube. I bought a lipstick that looks like gloss on the lips, I'm very impressed (it's shiny), and I don't normally wear gloss. I thought this may be a Dior dupe but can't be sure.

I've googled that Primark's Tinted Lip Balm is being compared to Nars Afterglow Lip Balm.

Latest posts

Back