Leighton Denny to launch fake tan range on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
In yesterdays Daily Mail there was an article about fake tan which contained the following:-

'Sun-Believable Tan Me self-tan mousse and mitt, £30, is available from February (sun-believable.com and QVC). It’s part of the range created by nails guru and self-confessed ‘Tanaholic’ Leighton Denny and tanning expert James Harnett.

The collection includes Scrub Me body exfoliator £18; Cream Me body moisturiser, £20; and the Try Me travel gift set, (also a good way to trial the products) £35.'

The range already boasts celebrity fans such as ..................wait for it................... yes Patsy Kensit and Geri Halliwell!!! :mysmilie_13:

Can't see it on the website, just hope its not part of the TSV!!!

Well I never, gosh he's never been a good advert of fake tan his hands are always badly stained.
AY has recently commented about his tanning and now I know why.
Also I did notice Nina was recently looking with more colour than normal.
All becomes clearl now :grin:

Wow! I wonder if the exfoliator will turn the skin to dust?! If you put Butterfly Wings on the top of the tan, does it go a different colour? Sounds quite interesting though, I've always had disastrous results with fake tan but I might give this a go while it's still trouser season.

I'm not keen on fake tan. It can look great on some people but doesn't work for me. I tried Liz Earle's version, thinking it might be nice and gentle on the face. It was, but I found that any pigmentation areas just sucked up the tan and nothing much happened to the rest of the face. Hardly the desired effect. Wonder if anyone else has found that?

Talking about pigmentation - I've been using the gatineau age benefit since xmas and incredibly have found pigmentation considerably lessened. No other difference but I'll settle for that for now. I keep double checking but it does seem to be happening.

Patsy Kensit is not really a celebrity endorsement these days especially as she has just been on TV advertising sofas.

How the mighty ex Holly Wood/soap star has fallen and now endorsing LD fake tan.

Patsy Kensit is not really a celebrity endorsement these days especially as she has just been on TV advertising sofas.

How the mighty ex Holly Wood/soap star has fallen and now endorsing LD fake tan.

She has just left Holby and been in Strictly Come Dancing and is on the tour.:heart:

Latest posts

Back