Leighton Denny TSV 3/3/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im pretty sure someone posted the photo of this Tsv from the beauty bash.

Yes I think they did post a pic, I think they looked like nice shades as well, sadly LD always chips quickly on me, hope I am not tempted :sweat:

Every item on air on the 3rd of march has easy 3 easy pays , so this tsv will be one of them , theres several Beauty shows on that day , so I will hold out and wait to see if the BPOTM from Decleor is shown :)

After the midnight launch there is only one full hour Leighton Denny show at 12pm on the Monday. Isn't that a bit unusual? There is normally at least 3/4 shows with the TSV.

not unusal at all for a tsv that is scheduled to either be ended early or sell out early

Fair enough, but I've never seen a big brand TSV have just a single 1 hour show following the midnight launch, whether it sells out or not. Even when they sell out by the morning, they still have shows throughout the day with OTOs and hot picks.

Is Leighton back for this TSV, or is Nina acting in his place? This might be a factor.

I think we've had small stock numbers for TSVs in the past because there's a cut off for the dedicated shows, or some sort of event like BCC or a 3 hour jewellery fest. The final airing might be in the Beauty Showcase hour between 2 and 3pm. As long as those who want the TSV know to order at midnight I'll be looking forward to OTOs with fabulously low prices (a girl can dream) for the rest of the day.

Is Leighton back for this TSV, or is Nina acting in his place? This might be a factor.

I think we've had small stock numbers for TSVs in the past because there's a cut off for the dedicated shows, or some sort of event like BCC or a 3 hour jewellery fest. The final airing might be in the Beauty Showcase hour between 2 and 3pm. As long as those who want the TSV know to order at midnight I'll be looking forward to OTOs with fabulously low prices (a girl can dream) for the rest of the day.

Im pretty sure Leighton said the on air before Xmas he wasn't back till the march Tsv. I agree with Cooper it does seem odd to have so few shows , unless its due to the fact everything is on easy pays that day , so they may try and shift some of the stock from other brands that they cant get rid of.

Im pretty sure Leighton said the on air before Xmas he wasn't back till the march Tsv. I agree with Cooper it does seem odd to have so few shows , unless its due to the fact everything is on easy pays that day , so they may try and shift some of the stock from other brands that they cant get rid of.

I'm sure you are right, Nina said at the beauty bash that Leighton is back in March, so it makes sense for him to be back for the TSV.

I saw this collection at the Beauty Bash and my recollection is that the pink and orange were far brighter - and much nicer than the photos above show.

Tanglefoot kindly posted a photo on page 6 of the BB thread, which I think is closer to the real colours than the one Q have printed.

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?44670-beauty-bash/page6&highlight=beauty+bash

Nina painted it on my nails and I thought it was a really good collection. The pink and orange would look lovely on suntanned tootsies so think this one will sell out quickly.

Anyone got any ideas how much this will be? I know it will be on three easy pays so will be divisible by that number, I think the colours are lovely and am sorely tempted! Thanks :wonder:

It's available on the website now - £29.46 plus £4.95 P&P, 3 Easy Pay instalments of £9.82.

Not a fan of metallics, so not going for it this time.

Many Thanks Ladies, i have ordered mine already as i am away next weekend and would like to take it with me, that is if Q get it posted in time!

Latest posts

Back