Light or dark option in this Honora baracelet - opinions please!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mavornia

Registered Shopper
Hello ladies!

I haven't posted for a while but I've been lurking - you kindly helped me before when I wanted the item number for a gold cuff bracelet Julia was wearing and when I wanted opinions on a Tahitian pearl necklace which I then bought.

I'm currently over 9 months pregnant, ready to pop, and I've been lounging around watching some of the Honora shows and lusting after everytning.

Now the crucial question - what do you reckon is nicer in this bracelet, the dark or light options (don't say get both, I'm tempted!) item number 689683 -

http://http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.689683.cm_scid.cswb/walk.html.%7Cukhtml%7CCor_uk_MyAcct,html

Thanks

Tricky one, I'm always drawn towards pastels, so that would be my choice.
If I wanted it for the evening then I might go for the dark but really both look nice.

Wonder which will arrive first baby or pearls. Best wishes for your new arrival and of course your baby too. :giggle:

Its really a personal thing but my preference is the dark one but then i mostly wear black/grey clothing. No the other hand, the pastel is more summery and perhaps more youthful??

Good luck with the baby. Is it your first??

My vote is pale by a whisker..IMO the dark one is a bit more formal looking and the pale more casual...don't let the baby teeth on it!

ooh, you're not helping - they are both really pretty
The pastel one is more summery - maybe I'll plump for it, though I'm torn!

Judging by the pains and backache I'm currently having, I reckon the baby might be here first - it's my second, another little boy to join the human hurricane that is his 2 year old brother. Thank goodness for grandmothers is all I can say - I would be so lost without my mum at the minute (husband is great but sometimes you just need your mum). I've treated her to an Honora bracelet too to say thanks

ooh, you're not helping - they are both really pretty
The pastel one is more summery - maybe I'll plump for it, though I'm torn!

Judging by the pains and backache I'm currently having, I reckon the baby might be here first - it's my second, another little boy to join the human hurricane that is his 2 year old brother. Thank goodness for grandmothers is all I can say - I would be so lost without my mum at the minute (husband is great but sometimes you just need your mum). I've treated her to an Honora bracelet too to say thanks

What a kind gesture

Latest posts

Back