Liz Earle 6 Piece Revitalising Skincare Heroes OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle 6 Piece Revitalising Skincare Heroes
Item Number: 209059
QVC Price £53.00
One Time Only Price £43.14
P&P £5.95

This collection brings together six of Liz Earle's best-loved products for the face, hair and body such as the Instant Skin Boost Tonic. Treat yourself to top-to-toe products to enjoy fantastic results.

Contains:

1 x Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion (150ml; full size) - soothes tired and puffy eyes
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - helps skin to appear brighter with its blend of naturally active ingredients
1 x Botanical Shine Shampoo (200ml; full size) - gently cleanses without stripping the hair
1 x Botanical Shine Conditioner (200ml; full size) - aims to add moisture and bounce back into the hair
1 x Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash (200ml; full size) - a moisturising cleanser with a fresh fragrance
1 x Nourishing Botanical Body Cream (200ml; full size) - a moisturiser for all skin types which helps to promote softness
1 x tote bag (design may vary)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209059

I've gone ahead and bought this. Love every product in the kit, and they are all full sizes, and even better: no moisturiser!

My first thought, like Warwa, was also that it was like a TSV.

I've gone ahead and bought this. Love every product in the kit, and they are all full sizes, and even better: no moisturiser!

My first thought, like Warwa, was also that it was like a TSV.

It's arrived - very pleased with it.

The tote is a sensible size, not the uber-long one they had with one of the TSVs. I've now got to decide if I can bear to part with any of the products as a Christmas present this year... because the tote and a product would be a nice little present for someone. Decisions, decisions!

Latest posts

Back