Liz Earle at JLP

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

John Lewis are doing money off when you buy a certain amount of LE. So if you spend £100 they take £40 off. Only On certain items, one of the new products was included…..
Here is what it says on website......

Save £10 when you spend £50, save £20 when you spend £75 or save £40 when you spend £100 on selected Liz Earle (Apply promo code LIZOFFER at checkout)
How to claim:
Step 1: Add either £50 of Liz Earle products to your basket and get £10 off, add £75 of Liz Earle products to your basket and get £20 off or add £100 of Liz Earle products to your basket and get £40 off
Step 2: Click on the ‘Add promotional code’ link at the payment stage of checkout and enter LIZOFFER to claim your discount

Save £10 when you spend £50, save £20 when you spend £75 or save £40 when you spend £100 on selected Liz Earle (Apply promo code LIZOFFER at checkout)
How to claim:
Step 1: Add either £50 of Liz Earle products to your basket and get £10 off, add £75 of Liz Earle products to your basket and get £20 off or add £100 of Liz Earle products to your basket and get £40 off
Step 2: Click on the ‘Add promotional code’ link at the payment stage of checkout and enter LIZOFFER to claim your discount
Thank you! I should have posted that lol

John Lewis are doing money off when you buy a certain amount of LE. So if you spend £100 they take £40 off. Only On certain items, one of the new products was included…..
They did this last year very very good offers bought quite a bit.

How to claim:
you should be on commission just got £40 plus free delivery. Wanted to try the new balm, so perfect timing.

If anyone was a fan of the Warm Cedarwood & Frankincense candle, LE have them on offer at the moment for £24.50 each. I've just ordered a couple as I thought they were really nice. The one I had did tunnel a little bit but I'm pretty sure I still got the 40 hours burn that it was advertised as.

If anyone was a fan of the Warm Cedarwood & Frankincense candle, LE have them on offer at the moment for £24.50 each. I've just ordered a couple as I thought they were really nice. The one I had did tunnel a little bit but I'm pretty sure I still got the 40 hours burn that it was advertised as.

Gorgeous candle I bought three of these huge candles last year.

Latest posts

Back