Liz Earle - The Superskin™ Discovery Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Just got an email from LE direct about this..

£65 free post worth £191 according to them!

“Reveal youthful-looking radiance with our 8-piece edit. Beginning with your daily essentials for healthy-looking skin, you’ll unwrap full sizes of our classic Cleanse & Polish™ (plus two pure cotton cloths), Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic and your choice of nourishing Skin Repair™ Moisturiser.

For a smoother complexion, you’ll also receive 4 Superskin™ favourites to help you personalise your routine: Superskin™ Moisturiser with Natural Neroli, Superskin™ Alt-Retinol Skin Paste, Superskin™ Eye Cream and Superskin™ Concentrate for Night.

To complement the elegant scent of many of our Superskin™ products, we’ve also included a second Cleanse & Polish™, this time with a Natural Neroli fragrance.

What's inside:

• Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml
  • Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser with Natural Neroli 100ml
  • Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic 200ml
  • Choice of Skin Repair™ 50ml
  • Superkin™ Moisturiser with natural neroli 15ml
  • Superskin™ Alt-Retinol Paste 50ml
  • Superskin™ Concentrate 10ml
  • Superskin™ Eye Cream 15ml“

• Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser 100ml £18 with 2 cloths cost £6.11
  • Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser with Natural Neroli 100ml £16 cost £5.43
  • Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic 200ml £16.50 cost £5.60
  • Choice of Skin Repair™ 50ml £25 cost £8.49
  • Superkin™ Moisturiser with natural neroli 15ml £13 cost £4.41
  • Superskin™ Alt-Retinol Paste 50ml £39 cost £13.24
  • Superskin™ Concentrate 10ml £24 cost £8.15
  • Superskin™ Eye Cream 15ml £40 cost £13.57
Total £191.50 cost £65.

anyone availing? I heard the new sk.repair was shite & that puts me off. Anyone have feedback on the latter?

anyone availing? I heard the new sk.repair was shite & that puts me off. Anyone have feedback on the latter?
No I just posted the deal for others.

It’s a good offer if you like and would use all of the products but I prefer the more “basic” products to the eye cream and etc...
But it’s a good way to try some of the less well known items?

I’ve only tried the new skin repair once - and loved the rich version of it - but hated it!

Think that’s the general consensus but some people seem to like it better.

They’ve brought back the original IBST so here’s hoping they’ll do the same for the moisturiser!

Latest posts

Back