LE TSV 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • LE TSV 4.png
    LE TSV 4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • LE TSV 5.png
    LE TSV 5.png
    585.2 KB · Views: 0
I quite like it and my PCMC is hovering around finished so I need another moisturiser. Might have a look unless there's another Elemis TSV on the horizon?

CC

I have informed QVC I am not buying any more Liz Earle again. The changes in the formulations are the primary factor and there is not much in this set to get excited about.

It’s a Noooooooo from me!!

I see the moisturiser in this TSV is a gel formulation which I always find a bit sticky. I do like the cleanser and toner though. Might hang on to see if Keeley comes up with the goods.

CC

I see the moisturiser in this TSV is a gel formulation which I always find a bit sticky. I do like the cleanser and toner though. Might hang on to see if Keeley comes up with the goods.

CC
I recall that the high summer Elemis is heavy on body products, with a pro collagen thrown in. Guessing lime & ginger for the showergel & lotion & cat piss/variations of, for option 2. Q Keeley on overdrive, freshly whitened (snappers) & needled. Gah!

Wish they'd do a Superfood TSV as I really like the oil. I have a large matrix so OK for that but low on PCMC. I'll have to see what's in this as I could ask for it as a gift. If I don't tell my family what to buy me I end up getting nowt!

CC

Wish they'd do a Superfood TSV as I really like the oil. I have a large matrix so OK for that but low on PCMC. I'll have to see what's in this as I could ask for it as a gift. If I don't tell my family what to buy me I end up getting nowt!

CC
Did you get the TSV which included Overnight Matrix last year? I did & on auto Del. but then cancelled! At the time I had just booked an holiday which is more than I usually spend & thought it was OTT spending that much on Elemis when I should be saving for the Hol.Not the best decision as the holiday is paid for & I would have had a stock of OM!

Latest posts

Back