LIz Earle TSV 07/07/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wish they'd do a Superfood TSV as I really like the oil. I have a large matrix so OK for that but low on PCMC. I'll have to see what's in this as I could ask for it as a gift. If I don't tell my family what to buy me I end up getting nowt!

CC
last time they did a big deal of superfood it ended up in clearence very fast at over 70% off so that tells them not to do it as it just wouldnt sell

Did you get the TSV which included Overnight Matrix last year? I did & on auto Del. but then cancelled! At the time I had just booked an holiday which is more than I usually spend & thought it was OTT spending that much on Elemis when I should be saving for the Hol.Not the best decision as the holiday is paid for & I would have had a stock of OM!
Yes and I've still got a whole 50ml of matrix to use after I've used up the 30ml. I did get the auto delivery although it was a squeeze to pay for them all at times.

CC

last time they did a big deal of superfood it ended up in clearence very fast at over 70% off so that tells them not to do it as it just wouldnt sell
Shame I didn't see it in clearance as I could have stocked up :D I'll get some on Ebay.

CC

Yes and I've still got a whole 50ml of matrix to use after I've used up the 30ml. I did get the auto delivery although it was a squeeze to pay for them all at times.

CC

Shame I didn't see it in clearance as I could have stocked up :D I'll get some on Ebay.

CC
you have to be in the right place at the right time to get the best deals in clearence

Just looking at Liz Earle on the Q website & some Superskin items are at much lower prices, (Serum, Eye cream, Night cream) compared to Boots & LE website.Bargains obviously but the ‘old stock’ scenario has me questioning?

Latest posts

Back