Liz Earle TSV 19/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i cant see it containing both though
Well…. I was thinking that they wouldn’t want to give up C&P… so maybe the cleansing balm won’t be included.
But then the two new items plus C&P and toner would be a nice set!
Guess we will just have to wait!

I thought Caroline referred to only one of the new items being in the tsv unless I have got confused. I thought they may put the cleansing balm in and leave the "normal " superskin moisturiser in it. I would prefer the balm but it's not all about me!!

I thought Caroline referred to only one of the new items being in the tsv unless I have got confused. I thought they may put the cleansing balm in and leave the "normal " superskin moisturiser in it. I would prefer the balm but it's not all about me!!
I’ve tried the balm and stocked up when boots had it on offer. So would actually like to try the moisturiser at a decent price. Hopefully….

Have you seen that LE website has a sale? There’s a tube of superskin in the outlet section…40% off

And boots have 3for 2….

I’m actually sitting on my hands as I really want to use up my stash

I’ve tried the balm and stocked up when boots had it on offer. So would actually like to try the moisturiser at a decent price. Hopefully….

Have you seen that LE website has a sale? There’s a tube of superskin in the outlet section…40% off

And boots have 3for 2….

I’m actually sitting on my hands as I really want to use up my stash
Yes I did see the sale but tried to resist as like you I need to use up my stash. Just found a pcmc night cream that may be collecting its pension soon.!
I do like the new LE cleansing balm and a little goes a long way but I prefer the runnier texture of the Elemis one

Not directly related to the TSV obviously, but did you see the long article this week about Liz Earle (the person), promoting her new book about how she re-invented herself in her 50s? Reading about the routines she follows and, sorry to say, her self-indulgent lifestyle, it’s so far removed from probably most people’s daily lives (including my own), you just despair. It’s all this hippy, communing with the Earth sort of thing, throwing open windows, drinking salty water, this and that supplement, tongue-scraping, balancing on one leg, sleep rituals, early morning dips in her garden pond (breaking the ice on top if necessary) then “warming by the stove of her shepherd’s hut”. At 60 years of age and divorced from the kids’ father, she now has a new man in his early 40s - good luck with that.

Sorry to be so scathing. I suppose I should just admire her for what she’s achieved but I can’t stand this sort of smug “guidance” handed down to others on how to have the perfect life (at least as it’s portrayed) from people in a privileged, usually moneyed, position, however hard they’ve worked for it.

Latest posts

Back