Lock & Lock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are two main types of plastics - thermosoftening and thermosetting. L & L is a combination of both types.

Does anyone know where I can buy those blue freezer pack things to put in a lunch box to keep sandwiches / yogurts / drinks cool? It's funny I live in central London and nowhere seems to have them! I haven't been down Kilburn High Road yet. There are a good few shops there that may be worth a try.

Does anyone know where I can buy those blue freezer pack things to put in a lunch box to keep sandwiches / yogurts / drinks cool? It's funny I live in central London and nowhere seems to have them! I haven't been down Kilburn High Road yet. There are a good few shops there that may be worth a try.
I know the ones you mean, I haven't seen any of them in the shops for ages. There are a few similar types on ebay but the thin flexible ones have hello kitty or the me to you bear on, plenty of solid mini blocks around though.

Thank you for this. I hadn't thought of looking on ebay! If I can't find them in Kilburn. I'm not too bothered about Hello Kitty lol so long as they do their job! I would prefer plain blue ones though! ahhaahahaha
I know the ones you mean, I haven't seen any of them in the shops for ages. There are a few similar types on ebay but the thin flexible ones have hello kitty or the me to you bear on, plenty of solid mini blocks around though.

Thanks Tiddly and Strato, I cycle past a Lidl on my way to the gym, so I will be sure to pop in there and have a look! If not then I will get them from Lakeland.

There's a kitchen theme at Lidl this week but the only storage is a set of 3 round bowls with lids. It's worth checking the lidl.co.uk site to see what's in stock each week, the selection is launched on Mondays and Thursdays. Certain items sell out quickly and each branch may only have a small number of higher priced items like a microwave. They start putting out the Thursday items on Wednesday evening so you can fall lucky then if you want a specific item, but the same doesn't apply on Monday's stock which isn't put out in the shop until Monday morning.

Keep your receipt! They have a weird refund policy. Even though their items are easily identifiable as their own brand, if you have lost your receipt you have to contact their head office who will issue some sort of replacement receipt once they've checked the price and then you can take it to the sore for your money back.

Oh and they don't take credit cards!

Hmmmm so Lock & Lock is supposed to be on at 3pm but no sign of any items showing, wonder if it is not happening!!

As well as Dunelm, TK Max and the odd place like Boundary Mill and the like. I've also found a pretty good selection at Lakeland and The Range.

Morrisons offers such greta value for the genuine LnL branded containers, it would take something special for me to purchase them from the Q again. I noticed a couple are priced at £1, and the small round ones, and the large ones I bought from M for £2.50 each. The postage at the Q is so high, shoppers are going elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back