Love rocks fashion jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
im currently enjoying the love rocks show. Has anyone tried this range before? I'm tempted but worried about my skin reacting to the metal as it isn't real gold or silver and I wonder how soon it will tarnish?

I love the designs and feel that qvc could learn from this range how to update the qvc designs
The guest is a real sweetie too he has a very warm manner and works very well with Jilly H who is very easy to watch

Last edited:
I thought Jilly was particularly good on the show. She seemed to know him from the past and I think it showed as she acted as if she was speaking to a friend.

Unfortunately the reviews are not great on the quality.

I love the guy who designs this range and comes on the shows. He's so down to earth, enthusiastic, and talks with passion about his products without being over the top.

I've got a necklace from this range and no problems with tarnishing etc. Looks far more expensive than it is. Much better than fashion jewellery I'd buy from Topshop etc. of a similar price. At the end of the day it's fashion jewellery and it's not going to last forever.

I just bought the ear climber earrings and can't wait to receive them http://www.qvcuk.com/loveRocks-Crystal-Earclimber-&-Stud-Earring-Set.product.304537.html

Last edited:
Sarah G is getting on my nerves - he's quite animated and she will insist on talking over him so it is starting to give me a headache. FGS woman it's a bit of costume jewellery not world peace you are preaching about. Just shut up!

I thought Jilly was particularly good on the show. She seemed to know him from the past and I think it showed as she acted as if she was speaking to a friend.

Unfortunately the reviews are not great on the quality.

I seem to remember him from the early days of QVC, I like him because he is not trying to pass his product off as anything other than affordable fashion jewellery...good luck to him.

I seem to remember him from the early days of QVC, I like him because he is not trying to pass his product off as anything other than affordable fashion jewellery...good luck to him.

He was the founder of Mikey Jewellery and that was on QVC so he was probably on with that.

Sarah G is getting on my nerves - he's quite animated and she will insist on talking over him so it is starting to give me a headache. FGS woman it's a bit of costume jewellery not world peace you are preaching about. Just shut up!

How unusual for SG to talk non-stop tripe over the guests. I cannot bear to watch any of the show that she's presents because, when she's not interrupting the guests or bleating waffle to the camera, she's ordering stuff while on air. I think that she and DF should go off and produce their own shopping channel and call it "Twitter tat and waffle" while we watch QVC in peace! (Just my opinion :wink: )

The full closeups of Sara G and the models ears when they were modelling those ear climber earrings made me feel quite queasy.

Latest posts

Back