Lulu Guinness One Time Only

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I spotted that this morning, as the other offers, yet Jill has just blatantly said that the shows are planned, they ha dno idea they would have a one time only, and we would have paid full price for it. LIAR!!! :mysmilie_365:

Also VERY, VERY, VERY annoyed that they have just shown the patent Franka, which has been off the website for over a week now. I have searched and searched, before I committed to buying the canvas Franka. I am so very annoyed - can you tell?!! :headbang:

Oh and bliddy JF just said about the first product being a man's briefcase, she was corrected last time by Lulu herself that it was actually a ladies briedfcase. :taphead:

God I so need to switch off!!! :mysmilie_503:

EDIT - I think they made a boo boo, as it's not showing on the items from last 24 hours. They had better have, haha!!

I saw that this afternoon and ordered the black, it has just been on screen on 3 easy pays but when I ordered on the web it was 4 easy pay, which one will it be anyone know?

Ooh that's interesting Del. They will probably honour the 4 as that what it was when you ordered. I think there are a few gremlins in the works tonight!

taslking about lulu guinness i bought a silver box snakes skin box bag with chain and lips clasp for £15 in oxfam very happy bunny

I saw that this afternoon and ordered the black, it has just been on screen on 3 easy pays but when I ordered on the web it was 4 easy pay, which one will it be anyone know?

When it was aired it was on three easy-pays but if it said four when you ordered it then I would argue very strongly that that's what you get!

It all seemed to go a bit off last night, when they showed the patent Franka at the start of the hour Jill F said "we have this in black and navy" and it also showed those as the colours on the screen - meanwhile I was yelling at the telly saying that particular bag has NEVER been available in navy!!! (I know, I'm an anorak!). It was corrected when they showed it later on though but there certainly were some gremlins in their works somewhere!

I must add though, that looking at the Bargain Hunter from last night and the two OTOs, they are just clearing out old stock that they have been trying to shift for ages! That perforated Wanda bag has been kicking about for almost 18 months (reviews aren't great!) and the last few showings have had it on 3 or 4 easy-pays. As my husband says: a sale is just a way of clearing out the old tat they can't shift!! :sun:

Delh I think you'll be fine. It's still showing at the OTO price and on 4 easy pays.

It's a cute bag and definitely my preferred LG shape and size. And good bargain too. Hope it's fab in real life.

I must add though, that looking at the Bargain Hunter from last night and the two OTOs, they are just clearing out old stock that they have been trying to shift for ages! That perforated Wanda bag has been kicking about for almost 18 months (reviews aren't great!) and the last few showings have had it on 3 or 4 easy-pays. As my husband says: a sale is just a way of clearing out the old tat they can't shift!! :sun:

That's what I thought when the Franka was put on easy pay, and the fact that it has been on introductory price forever! I am not complaining though, hehe!!

Delh I think you'll be fine. It's still showing at the OTO price and on 4 easy pays.

It's a cute bag and definitely my preferred LG shape and size. And good bargain too. Hope it's fab in real life.

I think you should be ok too. I love the Wanda, and I really like this bag, but already owning a black and stone LG I thought it sensible not to go for it. I would have if any other colour was available, especially at that price - you've got yourself a lovely bargain there :happy:

If it was previously a TSV they will probably have more to shift depending on how well it sold.

If it was previously a TSV they will probably have more to shift depending on how well it sold.

Yeah, don't think either went really well. I remember reading the posts about the Franka on here. Think even I commented on not paying that much for a non-leather bag!!! However, my linen Carmella soon changed my mind :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Wanda Bag

That perforated Wanda bag was certainly a bargain and if it was one that you'd been eyeing up for a while then definitely the moment to grab it because they are obviously trying to clear the decks a little!

Enjoy!:sun:

I was tempted when it was a TSV but resisted until now. I am afraid I am bit of a handbag collector and I really must clear some out, I have a couple of Mulberrys that are just gorgeous and. A couple of other LG bags some really nice bags from Modula and various others but I didn't have a black bag that size only a cross body and a very small shoulder. I would like to get them down to just a few might stick a few of the ones that I don't use on eBay this week whilst I am off to put towards the LG one

I was tempted when it was a TSV but resisted until now. I am afraid I am bit of a handbag collector and I really must clear some out, I have a couple of Mulberrys that are just gorgeous and. A couple of other LG bags some really nice bags from Modula and various others but I didn't have a black bag that size only a cross body and a very small shoulder. I would like to get them down to just a few might stick a few of the ones that I don't use on eBay this week whilst I am off to put towards the LG one

Ooh make sure you let us know too! If you're a v.i.p shopper you can advertise them in the drop. May save you your ebay fees ;)

Btw - you are certainly not alone, there are lots of us drowning in handbags on here :eek:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Ooh make sure you let us know too! If you're a v.i.p shopper you can advertise them in the drop. May save you your ebay fees ;)

Btw - you are certainly not alone, there are lots of us drowning in handbags on here :eek:

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

Ooh! I didn't know you could advertise things for sale on here so thanks for that, I'll look into it.

I've identified a couple of Lulus that I think I'm going to sell but no point now until I'm back from holiday!

OOOh (again!!) Yes, there is a sub-forum called Buy, Sell or Swap. Keep me posted ;-)

OOOh (again!!) Yes, there is a sub-forum called Buy, Sell or Swap. Keep me posted ;-)

Cheers for that! Hadn't really explored wider than this element of the Forum but have found it now so thanks for the tip.

I know what bags I'm selling but it's pointless doing it right on top of going away so it will have to wait until we get back!

Latest posts

Back