Lulu guinness OTO 4 easy pays!! WOW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love this bag, I bought it in navy when it was a TSV. Fortunately the colour I might have been tempted to buy is already sold out...blummin good job as it's been an expensive week (DD's birthday). It's the perfect size for my minimal stuff: purse, phone and pills.

i already have black cherry, so ordered dusty blue and bright red today, its my favourite shape lulu bag of all time

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I have wanted this bag FOREVER but couldn't justify it.

I'd forgotten Lulu was on tonight so was watching Mad Men (how apt, my style inspiration for this very bag!) and by absolute chance opened the app and saw it on air as an OTO, I have never scrambled to order something so quickly. It was meant to be, how strange that something made me open the QVC app out of nowhere! Haha.

Ahhhhhh!!! Feel like such a girl right now :mysmilie_13:

Last edited:
I went for red (original red) Does it have the black and white stripe lining? I seem to recall in a previous presentation that it did. I hope so, that would be he icing on th cake.

Well done girls it lovely, I got the Larysa tote and cosmetic bag at OTO a few weeks ago for £60 so was well chuffed its great when you get a real bargain.

I have 2 Lulu bags in black cherry..I would have gone for a cobalt, had it been in stock, I always regretted not buying something cobalt. But I don't have the funds so a relief all round!

Well done girls it lovely, I got the Larysa tote and cosmetic bag at OTO a few weeks ago for £60 so was well chuffed its great when you get a real bargain.

Oh yes I remember seeing that, it was a great bargain indeed. I was tempted but already have a Lulu tote, they're so strong aren't they? So much more stylish than a 'bag for life' also!

Oh yes I remember seeing that, it was a great bargain indeed. I was tempted but already have a Lulu tote, they're so strong aren't they? So much more stylish than a 'bag for life' also!

Yes it is very well made with leather handles and the zip is really strong and great for hols or weekends away. I had wanted one for a while but was not going to pay full price but the OTO was to good to resist.

i missed this one as I was on holidays in the states, only saw it after it had sold out :( lol but hey i think i have enough bags - or do i?:mysmilie_17:

I have 2 Lulu bags in black cherry..I would have gone for a cobalt, had it been in stock, I always regretted not buying something cobalt. But I don't have the funds so a relief all round!

I have a cobalt Jenny (quilted lips), it was the first lulu bag I ever bought, honestly - never used it haha

I have a cobalt Jenny (quilted lips), it was the first lulu bag I ever bought, honestly - never used it haha

I've had a cobalt blue bag in the past (not LG) and it is a difficult colour to use on a regular basis. There always seemed to be at least one item of clothing I was wearing that it didn't look right with. Luckily it was a cheap bag, not a beautiful Lulu Jenny!

I've had a cobalt blue bag in the past (not LG) and it is a difficult colour to use on a regular basis. There always seemed to be at least one item of clothing I was wearing that it didn't look right with. Luckily it was a cheap bag, not a beautiful Lulu Jenny!

I don't really feel guilty about not using it, as it was bought off her website for £59 in the sale! When the sale prices were actually sale prices

I got a bright pink Jamie bag in Lulu's own sale for £55 - had been £198. It's soooo gorgeous, small, but all I need. The bags are pure quality.

CC

been shipped today, wonder when they'll arrive

Hermes in my area are pretty good once an item is shown as 'shipped', I'd hope for tomorrow or Tuesday (I'm so excited! I really hope this bag lives up to my expectations!) :mysmilie_14:

Last edited:
Yes, the red bag does have the b/white strip - I bought mine a couple of years ago. Ummed and aaahed whether to buy the dusty blue - but was waiting for the Tig tsv and couldn't justify both bags. In the end I didn't buy the tsv either !

Latest posts

Back