Lulu Guinness OTO Monday 18th Jan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu Guinness now has up to 70% off on her own website. I just got a lovely leather briefcase for £105 (yes I know, still extortionate) which had been £350. Anyone that hasn't tried LG bags, they are of the utmost quality.

CC

Is it proper briefcase size? They're having difficulties with the site at the moment so can't check the details. If it is, I'm in! My birdcage red lip print umbrella also broke today :-( so that's another thing for the list. Grr!

Is it proper briefcase size? They're having difficulties with the site at the moment so can't check the details. If it is, I'm in! My birdcage red lip print umbrella also broke today :-( so that's another thing for the list. Grr!

I have to admit I didn't look at the measurements as I just wanted it lol. Their site was down for ages yesterday, even their CS couldn't order for me. Must have been all of us buying the bargains. They've still got one or two "wantable" things on sale but I'm not looking.

CC

I have to admit I didn't look at the measurements as I just wanted it lol. Their site was down for ages yesterday, even their CS couldn't order for me. Must have been all of us buying the bargains. They've still got one or two "wantable" things on sale but I'm not looking.

CC

Is that the Edie, which is a 'compact' briefcase, in burnt orange? I am not after a briefcase as such but it is more handbag measurements (18.5cm high x 28cm wide x 6.5cm deep) and a gorgeous colour so I'm really tempted too. Great bargain as it was £350.

Yes, the Edie. Got mine today, gorgeous. However, it's a handbag, not a briefcase, about the size of an A4 piece of paper, 11" wide by 8" high. Still that's fine by me as I'm a small person and this size will suit me. Love it!

CC

Yes, the Edie. Got mine today, gorgeous. However, it's a handbag, not a briefcase, about the size of an A4 piece of paper, 11" wide by 8" high. Still that's fine by me as I'm a small person and this size will suit me. Love it!

CC

Good. I'm glad you are not disappointed it's not briefcase sized as I think a lot of people would be hoping for something twice as big when they saw 'briefcase'.

Latest posts

Back