Lyn Jinks' "Sundar"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's no end to the number of people who will act like a*s*h*l*s if it means they can be pally with someone off the telly. Even if it is a glorified sales assistant/snake oil merchant with delusions of grandeur.

Unfortunately, it's not just limited to Gemporia. You see this sort of behaviour on QVC, too. Especially with Debbie Flint, who at one point had her own private FB group of select viewers who wanted to worship at the Great One's chunky ankles. Or something.
Haven't watched Debbie Flint for yonks, but I remember when she was Queen of Q (she still could be, for all I know) with her little group of the faithful! Another one who had her own clique was Moira 'I live in a windmill' C, not a Q presenter but flogger of scarves. The 'clan' would be messaging in like the clappers every time she came on screen - and proceeded to never stop talking, only drawing breath once every 25 minutes or so - I used to wonder if she had an oxygen tank strapped to her somewhere.

Haven't watched Debbie Flint for yonks, but I remember when she was Queen of Q (she still could be, for all I know) with her little group of the faithful! Another one who had her own clique was Moira 'I live in a windmill' C, not a Q presenter but flogger of scarves. The 'clan' would be messaging in like the clappers every time she came on screen - and proceeded to never stop talking, only drawing breath once every 25 minutes or so - I used to wonder if she had an oxygen tank strapped to her somewhere.
I remember Moira C, with her scarflaces and plastic Velluti bags and Itsacrap trousers. All very tatty, but she insisted that she had a big following at posh shows and the like.

Which just goes to show that having lots of cash can't buy you class

I remember Moira C, with her scarflaces and plastic Velluti bags and Itsacrap trousers. All very tatty, but she insisted that she had a big following at posh shows and the like.

Completely random, as per with me. I haven't watched 'properly', other than flying past whilst channel hopping, QVC since it was the one channel and not a ton of replay channels. But, I do oddly remember Scarflaces. When I used to watch it, they were more diverse. Native American jewellery / statues, Capodimonte etc. When they disappeared it wasn't as watchable ;)

Itsacrap trousers

Love it! Trying not to be crude here, but I can remember seeing her putting them on, shrieking about how "easy" it was to do, but then appearing to turn herself into a contortionist in attempting to get the back bit right. In the interests of decency I won't go on to say where I expected her to disappear to at any moment.....you watched it, you'll get the idea.:oops:

Completely random, as per with me. I haven't watched 'properly', other than flying past whilst channel hopping, QVC since it was the one channel and not a ton of replay channels. But, I do oddly remember Scarflaces. When I used to watch it, they were more diverse. Native American jewellery / statues, Capodimonte etc. When they disappeared it wasn't as watchable ;)
Yes, I stopped watching when it seemed to be the same things over and over again, heavily slanted towards overpriced women's fashion items. Couldn't be bothered to watch anymore.

You could have made a sitcom out of Moira C alone, I used to watch it for the laughs when she was on (and to hear her tell the viewers for the tenth million time that she lived in a windmill). Windbag in a windmill. I rest my case.

Latest posts

Back