Mally 5 Piece Bright and Beautiful Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally 5 Piece Bright and Beautiful Collection
Item Number: 211160
QVC Price £34.50
One Time Only Price £28.32
P&P £3.95

This five-piece collection from Mally includes wonderful products to brighten and emphasise the eyes, such as Dark Circle Corrector and Volumizing Mascara. Complete your make-up look with these beautifully packaged items.

Contains:

1 x Universal Precision Brow Wand (0.09 g) - the Universal Taupe shade will naturally fill in sparse brows and create a wonderful shape
1 x Dark Circle Corrector (2.5ml) help to hide those tell-tale shadows under the eyes
1 x Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner (1.2g) the Chocolate Diamond shade defines eyes without being as harsh as a standard black
1 x High Shine Creme Intense (5.5g) - this lipgloss in Happy Pink adds the finishing touch
1 x Volumizing Mascara (10ml) - in classic black, this formula helps to lengthen and thicken lashes for a wide-eyed look
1 x sharpener
1 x pink snakeskin bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.211160

Mally 4 Piece Starlight Mini Eyeliners OTO 19th Jan 2016

Here's another Mally OTO for later today (19th): http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-4-Piece-...l?sc=NVSTPHL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-68-_-211164

ITEM 211164 Mally 4 Piece Starlight Mini Eyeliners
This set includes four budge-proof Mini Evercolour Starlight Waterproof Eyeliners that glide on effortlessly, to be smudged or used for supreme definition. Versatile and amazingly blendable, these easy-to-use eyeliners from Mally can be mixed and matched beautifully.

Contains:
1 x Evercolour Starlight Mini Eyeliner in Cobalt (0.8g)
1 x Evercolour Starlight Mini Eyeliner in Royal Plum (0.8g)
1 x Evercolour Starlight Mini Eyeliner in Starshine (0.8g)
1 x Evercolour Starlight Mini Eyeliner in Dark Chocolate (0.8g)
1 x metallic pouch

I've got these 4 colours. I'm blond with blue eyes and they are all good. I tend to wear the chocolate and the plum in the daytime and the blue and the star shine at night

Latest posts

Back