Mally Perfect Prep Soothing Eye Gel Roller Bead

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

minim

Registered Shopper
I saw the Mally Perfect Prep Soothing Eye Gel recently - Item No. 221037
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=Zoom&item=221037&country=UK
It has a metal bead roller applicator that helps to evenly distribute the gel & claims to de-puff the under eye area.

Now I really fancy myself one of those metal bead rollers.

Anyone got any idea where I could get something similar?
Searched eBay ...... The things I saw :eek:

I just use my normal eye gel/cream first and then run over that with the back of a clean teaspoon for depuffing, it's really soothing and cooling. Must add that the
spoon has always been used for this purpose and not for tea and coffee making! :nod:

I have used a spoon in he past when I've had really bad eyes.
It was the roller bit that appealed to me.
If I hadn't just bought my usual eye gel I might have been tempted to buy just it for the roller lol.
Mally's gel is for sale on eBay - no box, no bead though.

I bought this avon eye cream http://avonshop.co.uk/product/skincare/eye-creams/anew-platinum-eye-and-lip-cream.html v cheaply on ebay mainly because I fancied the metallic thingy it comes with; the eye cream itself is actually quite nice even though I'm not quite 50 and this range is aimed at the 60+. It's lovely and cooling (the metal thing) but you'd get the same effect from that Laura Geller concealer from the bright side TSV or one of those caffeine eye rollerballs from the dreaded high street (superdrug do a cheap n cheerful version) or indeed a teaspoon. I don't have a great deal of faith in Mally's skincare formulating skills; can't quite explain why!

Jude xx

PS the avon thingy is solid not a roller ball - forgot to add this

Last edited:
Thank you for all the responses.

It's the metal rolling bead/ ball I'm after rather than the product.
Night in the fridge and bliss the next morning.
I'll probably do as MsTrouble suggested, rub the spoons over the product :grin:

Last edited:
I'm very pleased with myself.
I made my own bead/ roller!

I did find one for sale eventually on eBay. A very nice American seller is offering a La Mer Eye Balm Intense Cream Applicator Wand for US $15.00 (approximately £9.39) and US $5.95(approx. £3.72) P&P.
I know! It hurts.

I was hanging my daughter's handbags up on her little toddler coat rack when I noticed the metal knob was the perfect size. I unscrewed it & gave it a road test. YES!
I've just come back from Homebase with similar metal knob and a plastic cord cover (to make the handle) and RESULT!
£4.22 !
Can't be bad.

Biscuit to celebrate - NO! Cake! :grin:

I'm very pleased with myself.
I made my own bead/ roller!

I did find one for sale eventually on eBay. A very nice American seller is offering a La Mer Eye Balm Intense Cream Applicator Wand for US $15.00 (approximately £9.39) and US $5.95(approx. £3.72) P&P.
I know! It hurts.

I was hanging my daughter's handbags up on her little toddler coat rack when I noticed the metal knob was the perfect size. I unscrewed it & gave it a road test. YES!
I've just come back from Homebase with similar metal knob and a plastic cord cover (to make the handle) and RESULT!
£4.22 !
Can't be bad.

Biscuit to celebrate - NO! Cake! :grin:

See watching Blue Peter as a child still pays off. Congratulations on your inventive idea.:happy:

in home bargains today they were selling metal roller ball eye stuff crimes i cant remember the brand BUT akin to olay etc the usual high st bog standard brands.anyway £3 less 1p......much cheaper & had something on front like no parabens & other useful /caring [ sorry im having a foggy day ].......but at least a lot less than mally...who's make up i adore by the way so no shots at mally intended................

Thanks for the link.
I drink gallons of coffee throughout the day - should be slapping it on my eyes!

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back