Marks and Spencer Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got mine today, lots of excitement opening it and rooting through it! Very pleased, I think it's an absolute bargain for £10. In particular I love the Stila lip glaze colour, full size Leighton Denny top coat (what's not to like), the eau de toilette (which has a nice Summery evening scent), and lots of nice things for my holidays :mysmilie_8:

I must admit that I too have went for this box.

Despite my initial (very minor) sulk that it was not completely free with purchase.

I was with a friend and she was spending £40.00 regardless, and didn't want the offer so felt it would have been *rude* not to cough up my tenner and partake in the offer! Whoops! :cheeky:

Forgot to say I was very pleased with the offer, will make some nice little cracker gifts at Christmas. Love the box too, with a massive black bow on top it will be used again in December.

Well after a hectic Father's Day today I am having a chill day. Used the products from this box, perfume spray very nice. Nail polish on toes looks great, no oil oil tried in my hair it's quite nice also used my top coat from Leighton D. For a £10 I've had a great day of pamper. Roll on the next box.

Thank you very much for posting this offer. I have accidentally ordered two (one for me and one to 'gift' from). I didn't feel too naughty as I placed two orders for shirts for my husband just so I could take advantage of the offer.

I used the polish at the weekend, gorgeous shade and it really did give great coverage in one coat. The fragrance was not a smell I would usually go for but will road test it as I think it will be perfect to use as a holiday scent. Looking forward to trying the rest but keep having a sneaky look at my goodies and smiling. This forum is such a lovely place to share great finds and opinions :mysmilie_8:

Latest posts

Back