Mathey-Tissot Timepieces - Monday 25 July @ 8.00PM

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swiss Watches have to be made from at least 50% Swiss made parts and be assembled in Switzerland to be called Swiss made. So all the other parts can be made anywhere in the World. These Watches however, are completely Swiss made according to Mr Kevin, Therefore, these Watches are really, really special.

Swiss Watches have to be made from at least 50% Swiss made parts and be assembled in Switzerland to be called Swiss made. So all the other parts can be made anywhere in the World. These Watches however, are completely Swiss made according to Mr Kevin, Therefore, these Watches are really, really special.

This 'show' was a further slide in credibility for Ideal World. It's so miserable.

These watch 'shows' with the appalling Kevin Reynolds have to be the lowest point yet for an ever increasingly schlocky outfit.

And as for Nanty? What a grubby little man, he's horrid :mysmilie_59:

Kevinski is good for a laugh with his powder vapour disposition, and when he talks about helium release valves and vertical column wheels. You realise he hasn't a clue what he's talking about! I think he just knows how to buy and sell the Watches he deals in.

Kevinski is good for a laugh with his powder vapour disposition, and when he talks about helium release valves and vertical column wheels. You realise he hasn't a clue what he's talking about! I think he just knows how to buy and sell the Watches he deals in.

Vertical Column Wheels? He's making this up!

They just play on people that have no real idea what they're buying, I fancy some people buy them as gifts.

It's rather like those shat 'Summer Toys' they were selling the other day, probably loving and well meaning Grandparents buy them when the Kids they're bought for wouldn't be so interested.

But those watches were something else, and the prices were utterly scandalous.

However, make no mistake. This is surely not the behaviour of a company that is thriving, they'll not be able to sustain this schlockery indefinitely :mysmilie_59:

Komrade Kevin was selling this VERY RARE LIMITED EDITION watch last week, it sold out.

However, 'Alberto' from Mathey Tissot was so impressed with Ideal World that he especially arranged to reopen the factory from it's summer holiday just to be able to supply Kevin with a few more of this VERY RARE LIMITED EDITION piece.

Remember, it's a VERY RARE LIMITED EDITION piece :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Confession from Mr "Igor is my middle name" Reynolds: He said that the case of a particular Mathey-Tissot watch is 18 carat rose gold-plated and "we didn't know when we launched it". Yes, Ideal World's "watch expert" is someone who openly confesses to not knowing the exact composition of a watch when it was first brought to sale.

Wasn't paying much attention myself but he also said something about being unable to get the Swiss makers to make any more watches (something to do with a holiday) when the watch itself was a limited edition. Perhaps the innards are stuffed with Swiss cheese for all Mr Reynolds seems to know about the products he's supposedly knowledgeable about.

Komrade Kevin was selling this VERY RARE LIMITED EDITION watch last week, it sold out.

However, 'Alberto' from Mathey Tissot was so impressed with Ideal World that he especially arranged to reopen the factory from it's summer holiday just to be able to supply Kevin with a few more of this VERY RARE LIMITED EDITION piece.

Remember, it's a VERY RARE LIMITED EDITION piece :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12166View attachment 12167

Don't forget the very unique ETA 2842 movement

BTW, I hate those Coin Watches!!

Not only that ,but Kevin has just told us that 'in his opinion' the Mathey Tissot Edmond will ,because of it's limited availability ,increase in value immediately after the programme.
Aren't there rules about this sort of thing ?

Not only that ,but Kevin has just told us that 'in his opinion' the Mathey Tissot Edmond will ,because of it's limited availability ,increase in value immediately after the programme.
Aren't there rules about this sort of thing ?

I hope there's one left for Kevin, he wants to buy one for himself!

It's all Theatre. I just wonder when some of these creeps will start throwing pies at each other.

Well at the end of the show, there was one Edmond Watch left. I think Kevin must have changed his mind, as he never said he was going to buy it. Strange that!

Kevin's Reynolds's claim, that the ETA 2824 movement is only usually in Watches that cost in excess of around £3,000 is simply ridiculous! I have that very movement in my Swiss made Certina DS Action Diver, which cost me £450. It can also be found in Watches costing less.

Well at the end of the show, there was one Edmond Watch left. I think Kevin must have changed his mind, as he never said he was going to buy it. Strange that!

Kevin's Reynolds's claim, that the ETA 2824 movement is only usually in Watches that cost in excess of around £3,000 is simply ridiculous! I have that very movement in my Swiss made Certina DS Action Diver, which cost me £450. It can also be found in Watches costing less.

There were multiple, blatant breaches of the BCAP throughout this sale. However, it's this kind of nonsense which all but confirms that this quite atrocious outfit must really be in some serious doo doo.

I couldn't be arsed pursuing a complaint, they'll bury themselves. This is first class schlockery and surely only desperadoes would behave like this.

But man it's funny, hilarious. And it's clear they're heading the same way of Bid, I'm sure of it now :mysmilie_19:

Did they go as far as to say that the watch should be insured or put on your home insurance?

Wouldn't surprise me if they bid... I mean did. Sorry, Freudian slip.

There were multiple, blatant breaches of the BCAP throughout this sale. However, it's this kind of nonsense which all but confirms that this quite atrocious outfit must really be in some serious doo doo.

I couldn't be arsed pursuing a complaint, they'll bury themselves. This is first class schlockery and surely only desperadoes would behave like this.

But man it's funny, hilarious. And it's clear they're heading the same way of Bid, I'm sure of it now :mysmilie_19:

Just reminded me of that today when watching a little of the £20 shYt.........they did a price drop on a fan from £17.99 to £11.99 :mysmilie_85:

Fayon said 'you should have it....................' Vol au vent put an end to that expected delivery malarky by interrupting her with something 'interesting'

Just reminded me of that today when watching a little of the £20 shYt.........they did a price drop on a fan from £17.99 to £11.99 :mysmilie_85:

Fayon said 'you should have it....................' Vol au vent put an end to that expected delivery malarky by interrupting her with something 'interesting'

It kind of saddens me to say this as I think everyone should get a break but jeez, Fayon is appalling. I doubt she's an expensive hire.

This channel dips further towards the gutter by the day. It really is one step away from a pop up shop. A 'roll up, roll up, I'm not asking for £20, I'm not even asking for £15' market stall.

Awful, and so very funny. But, regrettably, it really will have to go at some point. And it will :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

It kind of saddens me to say this as I think everyone should get a break but jeez, Fayon is appalling. I doubt she's an expensive hire.

This channel dips further towards the gutter by the day. It really is one step away from a pop up shop. A 'roll up, roll up, I'm not asking for £20, I'm not even asking for £15' market stall.

Awful, and so very funny. But, regrettably, it really will have to go at some point. And it will :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12184

It's only a matter of time now I suspect. They're going mad on fashion at the moment as it's obviously one of their money makers. I say one, it's probably their only........

View attachment 12184

Yes, I'd really like to like Fayon, but she's pretty shocking She comes across as having been programmed by IW management and I often feel she's only superficially engaging with what the guest/co-presenter is saying.

Perhaps she's just a bit nervous and needs to settle in. Mind you, I'd be nervous around that bunch of shylocks.

It's only a matter of time now I suspect. They're going mad on fashion at the moment as it's obviously one of their money makers. I say one, it's probably their only........

It's heading towards it's end now, I think.

Jimmy Cricket is on selling another hose that ISN'T an X Hose, this one is the Flexilla Hose and it's more expensive than an X Hose.

Jimmy says 'I'm gonna be absolutely straight with you, the one thing you know about me is I tell it exactly as it is'. That's an Ideal World mantra if ever I've heard one.

No thanks Jimmy, if I want a hose I'll buy a proper, cheaper, longer, X Hose form Argos :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back