MDLondon Beauty Tools TSV 31/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What’s different to any other “hot brush” ??
I’ve been waiting to try this from QVC as it can be returned unlike if you buy direct. I have the hairdryer and I must admit I was impressed. From what I’ve seen on instagram, the brush spokes are retractable, which I’m hoping might stop hair getting stuck on the brush. Let’s see!

Attachments

• MD London TSV 1.png
    MD London TSV 1.png
    367 KB · Views: 0
  • MD London TSV 2.png
    MD London TSV 2.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 0
  • MD London TSV 3.png
    MD London TSV 3.png
    690.4 KB · Views: 0
  • MD London TSV 4.png
    MD London TSV 4.png
    609.2 KB · Views: 0
  • MD London TSV 5.png
    MD London TSV 5.png
    449.1 KB · Views: 0
mdlondon WAVE Heated Barrel Brush Multi-Styler
Item Number: 738978
QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £3.95

Style your hair like a pro with the WAVE Ultimate Styling Tool from mdlondon. Sure to become an essential part of your daily haircare routine, the WAVE features lock-and-release retractable bristles and heat functions designed to help you create volume, bounce and versatile smooth styling. Created by hairdresser to the stars, Michael Douglas, this is a home hairstyling game changer.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the mdlondon WAVE Heated Barrel Brush Multi-Styler directly from mdlondon you’d pay £125. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £69.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £51.09.

Styling versatility - whether you want to create curls, tame flyaways, work waves into your do, smooth your fringe, build body, or reduce frizz, the WAVE Ultimate Styling Tool can help you to achieve all this and more!

Available in three colours - with three colour options to choose from - Blue, Blush or Olive - you're sure to find a WAVE Ultimate Styling Tool that fits your beauty bag perfectly.

Michael Douglas says… "WAVE is the hair tool I’ve been longing to create. It’s the multi-styler that’s missing in the market, and to be able to give people one tool that can do so much is a dream come true. Believe me, this is going to be a hair game changer."

• Fast-heating, direct-heat, flexible styling tool for use on dry hair only
  • Heated 33mm barrel brush - create lift at the roots and seal your style
  • Innovative lock and release retractable bristles - tangle free and easy to use
  • Two-length bristles - helps ensure every hair is held to reduce flyaways
  • Five temperature settings - adjust to your hair type
  • Slim, lightweight design - take it on your travels
  • Three metre (9.8') power cable - no need to stretch to reach the mirror
  • Automatic turn off - shuts down after 30 minutes
  • Heat mat included - store away safely

Colour options:

• Blue
  • Blush
  • Olive

What's in the box?

• 1 x Wave Ultimate styling tool
  • 1 x heat mat

How to use:

• Ensure the appliance is completely dry, switched off and unplugged from the mains before storage
  • Do not wrap the power cord around the appliance
  • Use the cable tie to loosely store the cable when not in use to help prevent damage to the power cable
  • Store in the original box in a cool, dry place
  • Store in a safe place, away from children

All measurements are approximate

There is 15% off the MDL website at the moment and the code is DAVINA15

His hair brushes are excellent, I even had to order a couple more of the vent brushes for my family.

I’ve just returned mine unopened. When I read someone had burnt their hand that was enough for me. On the other hand, the Blow hairdryer is very good, my hairdresser said good my hair looked and that’s down to the hairdryer and Percy & Reed products.

I’ve just returned mine unopened. When I read someone had burnt their hand that was enough for me. On the other hand, the Blow hairdryer is very good, my hairdresser said good my hair looked and that’s down to the hairdryer and Percy & Reed products.
I also heard MD say that a Curl styling took is in production.

I have this and like it as my hair is long ,yes it does get hot but I can get really soft waves, not sure it’s suitable for short hair.

I have this and like it as my hair is long ,yes it does get hot but I can get really soft waves, not sure it’s suitable for short hair.
I have mid length but fine hair. I bought the Nicky Clarke heated rollers, utter rubbish! I think I will wait now to see what Curl is about, this may suit me better.

Latest posts

Back