MEGADROP MADNESS is back on Bid this weekend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone see the dubious 'military watch' in the Megadrop?

The onscreen graphics showed 'Phones Locked', yet folk (according to Steve McD) 'guessed' the number and all 25 went in a matter of seconds... even with the 'Phones Locked' logo remaining... erm how does that work then?! More mistakes?!

Anyone see the dubious 'military watch' in the Megadrop?

The onscreen graphics showed 'Phones Locked', yet folk (according to Steve McD) 'guessed' the number and all 25 went in a matter of seconds... even with the 'Phones Locked' logo remaining... erm how does that work then?! More mistakes?!

I was watching on the site and I think someone bid at the start price so they bought it instantly taking it down to 4 left, its possible the other 4 were taken on the site too once it went live

I was watching on the site and I think someone bid at the start price so they bought it instantly taking it down to 4 left, its possible the other 4 were taken on the site too once it went live

I thought with the Megadrops that they were phone only? Oh well, if they were online then that explains it.

Hooray no Peter Simon today please get rid of him, far too old and very crude too.Throws tantrums too.
Steve MacDonald needs to replace him on bidtv.

I'm sure this watch Steve has with a start price of £200 was a megadrop with Sally last night and I'm sure she said I have sold it for £200

It may be a different model though so don't quote me on it

Ingot Credit Suisse Ladies Watch
Starting Price : £ 200.00
Current Price : £ 199.99

Echoing the power and the wealth of influential Wall Street, this impressive timepiece with its 18ct gold plated casing and bracelet strap is a true masterpiece in the craft of watch-making. Admire the impressive gold tone dial; its centrepiece is a solid 1 gram of fine gold ingot engraved with 1 gram '999.9'. It bears its own unique number and you will receive a certificate.

Ingot Credit Suisse
Quartz Movement
Gold tone dial
Numbers
3 x hands
Solid 1 gram of fine gold ingot engraved with 1 gram '999.9'
Mineral glass lens
18ct gold plated rectangular case
18ct gold plated bracelet strap
30 metres water resistance
1 year guarantee
Movement : Quartz
Brand : Ingot Credit Suisse
Water resistant : 30m
Guarantee : 1 year guarantee
Plating : 18ct gold IPG plating
Dial : gold
Number format / Date feature : Numbers
Casing shape : Rectangular
Strap type : Bracelet strap
Strap colour : gold

I think the most shocking thing is though he took 1p off the price :-O

Just sold a mens watch for the same price, what a bargain paying more than the start price with the p&p + phone call charges

The profit on these watches must be huge

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back