WOlf TSV 3.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 59
  • WOlf TSV 4.jpg
    WOlf TSV 4.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 62
  • WOlf TSV 5.jpg
    WOlf TSV 5.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 65
Likewise with a Karcher. Sat in the shed until it eased up and got dumped. I found it too severe on paving and really you just ended up with massive puddles of muck which you had to shovel up or it blocked the drains. Mr L is manic about not getting unnecessary soil down the drain.

Exactly LATI. They never, ever mention that you have to have somewhere where the water drains away. My mum bought one and we cleaned her patio, then she had to get a plumber to come out and clear all her outside drains as all the muck/mud/gravel had gone down there and blocked them. More hassle than it's worth.

CC

Would never ever buy it again. Took up a lot of space. I love my "Patio Magic" use it once a year with a plastic pump sprayer and its good for a year. Buy it at the end of summer when the shops want to get rid at half price!

Wolf 4x4 2000w 165BAR Pressure Washer with Accessories
Item Number 521058
QVC Price £170.00
TSV Price £129.96
P&P £5.95
3 Easy Pay £43.32

The 4x4 Pressure Washer from Wolf boasts a powerful 2000W motor, a maximum 165 BAR of pressure, four swivelling wheels, and a six metre long high-pressure hose, plus it comes supplied with a high-pressure lance, a five-metre long drain cleaning tool, a car and window cleaning brush, plus lots more so you can tailor it to any cleaning task. Blast off dirt, mud and general grime in seconds with this next-level pressure washer, which allows you to clean almost anything outdoors without mess or fuss and get your space ready for spring.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Wolf pressure washer directly from Wolf you’d pay £192.98. So for our Today Special Value price of just £129.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £57.07.

Clean wherever you want - boasting four 360 degree swivel wheels with brakes that can be locked into place, five metres of power cable and a lightweight design, this power washer can be transported almost anywhere, and the Sky Reacher Lance included in this kit expands to let you to reach up to six metres high so you can clean roofs, gutters and first-floor windows with your feet still firmly on the ground.

No-fuss washing - with this pressure washer's powerful motor, you can ditch the messy scrubbing and wiping and opt for cleaning that won't make your hands dirty and doesn't require sponges or cloths. It's fuss-free and effortless. The high-pressure hose is stored on an easy-to-wind reel enabling space-saving and tangle-free storage. You can also remove the pressure washer from the wheel-mounted base for further convenience.

Versatile cleaning - thanks to the array of specially-designed nozzles and brushes included in this kit, which simply switch and click into place, you can clean almost anything outdoors, from your car, garden tools and barbeque to your fencing, patio and driveway.
Efficient in every way - this power washer is conservative on water usage, processing only 6 litres per minute, plus its built-in stopping and starting function allows you to save energy as well.

Be your own handyman - with the special five-metre drain cleaner attachment included in this kit, you can forget the expense and hassle of calling professional drain cleaners. Get the job done quickly and easily all by yourself, with professional and impressive results.

Telescopic aluminium handle for easier mobility and storage
The hose reel is located on the centre rear, to keep the centre of gravity as low as possible to minimise the risk of tipping when pulling on the power hose
All accessories are mounted around the machine

Colour options:
Blue and Black
Yellow and Black

What's in the box?
Wolf 4 x 4 portable High Pressure washer
1 x high pressure lance with 6m (19ft) of hose
1 x vario nozzle
1 x turbo nozzle
1 x angled nozzle
1 x car and window cleaning brush
1 x patio cleaner
1 x snow foam sprayer attachment
1 x 5m (16ft) drain cleaning attachment

I was gifted a Karcher window washer thingy with the extension rods. Window cleaners where I live want a fortune to come and clean the front of the house so will have a go with this gadget! But no more pressure washers

Latest posts

Back