Mike we are not mugs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pj i would appreciate it if you stop suggesting things i have said when i havent

When did i say you had made it up?

I dont think it is an issue, as per usual you do

simple really

I agree with every word.

I didn't say or even insinuate PJ 'made it up' either.

can we all at least be in agreement that the ''base reflex sound test sheet'' is legitimately awesome, whether it was intended as a serious selling tool or not.

Thank you ladies I am glad to hear it wasn't just me. So then M&M and Newt O Bid see it wasn't me making it up.

PJ

At no point did I say you were making it up. As I pointed out, I only heard what he said when he started his show. I was just arguing that I felt that there have been far worse things happening on bid recently than what was brought up last night.

He said it at the start of the show as he was saying what was coming up. As I said, who is to judge what "silly money" is? If he said "This will go lower than normal" it may have been an issue.

At no point did I say you were making it up. As I pointed out, I only heard what he said when he started his show. I was just arguing that I felt that there have been far worse things happening on bid recently than what was brought up last night.

Ok Benny you didn't say I was making it up and for that I am sorry. You did infer ass you can see from the quote that he didn't say it would be going for cheaper than usual when he did.

Latest posts

Back