Model JC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
I haven't seen JC, one of the longstanding and regular models, for a while now. We seem to see the same ones for a while and then they disappear and reappear again at a later date. Sally and Cordelia have also been absent. I wonder how it all works??

I think some of the older models have more style and know how to walk and show the outfit off well. Cordelia always looks better when she manages to smile, although it’s not a natural smile it’s very forced. I liked Goody and Tania and some of the others around a few years ago.

I haven't seen JC, one of the longstanding and regular models, for a while now. We seem to see the same ones for a while and then they disappear and reappear again at a later date. Sally and Cordelia have also been absent. I wonder how it all works??

I saw Sally recently

I think some of the older models have more style and know how to walk and show the outfit off well. Cordelia always looks better when she manages to smile, although it’s not a natural smile it’s very forced. I liked Goody and Tania and some of the others around a few years ago.
Agree with you about the smile does seem forced.

I saw Sally recently

Agree with you about the smile does seem forced.
I don't dislike Cordelia,she lives on the island of Gozo (Malta). Had many lovely holidays there. Anyway,you'd think she'd slap some of Prai neck cream on those crow's feet tbh. Probably why she doesn't smile alot. Don't want to sound spiteful but she's obviously conscious of them.

Latest posts

Back