Return saga

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They just dont want you to return anything. They make it difficult, lengthy and expensive: On purpose! I am very careful what I buy. I dont purchase clothes anymore because I dont have to.
Hit the nail on the head Boffy. The just want to make it has hard as possible so that we'll think "Can I be bothered?" Especially if you live out in the sticks like me, big trip to the post office, mobile post office doesn't turn up, trying to sort out a courier for bigger items, the cost of it all and the hassle. IW was brill with their free Asda returns. I go to Asda once a week anyway, put the item back in the packaging, put the label on that they provided in the bag when the item was delivered, take item to Asda to return free where a very helpful young man would check you'd done it properly and point you in the direction of the drop off point. Job done. QVC won't change their system because they want you to keep something you don't want and they collect the cash.

CC

They just dont want you to return anything. They make it difficult, lengthy and expensive: On purpose! I am very careful what I buy. I dont purchase clothes anymore because I dont have to.
Hit the nail on the head Boffy. The just want to make it has hard as possible so that we'll think "Can I be bothered?" Especially if you live out in the sticks like me, big trip to the post office, mobile post office doesn't turn up, trying to sort out a courier for bigger items, the cost of it all and the hassle. IW was brill with their free Asda returns. I go to Asda once a week anyway, put the item back in the packaging, put the label on that they provided in the bag when the item was delivered, take item to Asda to return free where a very helpful young man would check you'd done it properly and point you in the direction of the drop off point. Job done. QVC won't change their system because they want you to keep something you don't want and they collect the cash.

CC
Spot on, both of you. And reading some of the item reviews, there are quite a few people who give things just a few stars then end by saying, “I didn’t return it because it‘s too much hassle / it would cost too much in postage ..” etc. It’s also clear that people don’t realise you can often claim the outward postage back so they think it will cost two lots of P&P, which puts them off even more. We’ve all been saying for years - and telling QVC themselves - that they need to make it easier and fairer, but do they listen??! 🙉

Thye dont give a dam. I buy mainly Beauty not clothes or shoes.I am lucky I have a huge supply of shops on my doorstep for clothing etc. When I was very very out size I did buy clothes from QVC but not for years now. They deliberately mislead customers and make returns a hellish experience because they can.

Received item Tuesday evening (third Kelly Hoppen faulty or damaged ) Small globe doesn’t work - outlet item that doesn’t appear to be a return - called helpline 9 mins hold and emailed immediately return label for Evri and collected next day ! Evri have been good (alas not my usual guy) had three deliveries all arrived earlier than time slot - great Sahel things go right !

Latest posts

Back