Molton Brown-type range in M&S

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
M&S have a range called Fragrance Society which, although not particularly similar bottles and logo, have the embossed writing on the silver collar of the pump and some of the fragrances sound familiar. I haven’t seen this range before - is it new and is it made for M&S only? Even if they are not actually exact dupes like the Aldi ones seek to be (Aldi even have the same names for their MB-alikes), chances are you’ll like the smells if you like MB. I wonder if they last. At £7.50 for a 500ml shower gel and £5 for a 265ml handwash, I will be giving these a try, especially when they have a beauty discount on. I’ve got my eye on the Black Pepper, Vetiver and Coriander handwash.

PS Cruelty Free & vegan.

Tempting! Thanks a lot, lol. I can’t start buying dupes when I have a shedload of the MB though. And I bought a ton of Loccy soap before lockdown so don’t need the hand wash either. I wondered at first if it was replacing their Maison des Senteurs range but those are still showing online. Luckily I haven’t got to the shops yet and we also don’t have a Marks unless I get to Kingston so I won’t be tempted.

M&S it seems get a lot of the very high end companies to make everything for them ...some of their clothing like Autograph and Per una are definitely from manufacturers thats sell for two even three times the price

M&S it seems get a lot of the very high end companies to make everything for them ...some of their clothing like Autograph and Per una are definitely from manufacturers thats sell for two even three times the price
Yes, I can believe that.

Thanks Andi these look lovely, and a price I can get on board with too 👏👏🥰. xx
wait until the 20% days get a sparks card x
Agreed. I was thinking just the same about the 20% off days.

However, I'm afraid I couldn't wait to try when I popped over there for milk yesterday and happened to see a big shelf unit of the whole range in the Xmas Gifts area near the front of the store. I had a £5 voucher from my M&S card and I know I could have got £5 of something I really needed and was going to buy anyway, but what the heck? It expires in a few days and I had forgotten I had it so it was meant to be! I decided to get a bottle of the black pepper hand wash. I wouldn't normally open it until I had used other stuff up in the stash but I wanted to see if I liked it, if it was nice to use, if the smell lasted, etc. Purely for the information of my fellow forum members, of course! Happy to report that I love it! It did last a while, as the MB stuff does.

Come the next 20% off beauty, etc day, I'll be in for a couple of other things. I will still buy the Aldi dupes as well, when they have them. And no doubt I won't give up on Molton Brown but the price will have to be very good!

The 20% wouldn’t have added up to much anyway Andi so it was best to grab them while you seen them, I doubt they’ll be in stock long at those prices 👍😃

Tempting! Thanks a lot, lol. I can’t start buying dupes when I have a shedload of the MB though. And I bought a ton of Loccy soap before lockdown so don’t need the hand wash either. I wondered at first if it was replacing their Maison des Senteurs range but those are still showing online. Luckily I haven’t got to the shops yet and we also don’t have a Marks unless I get to Kingston so I won’t be tempted.
I am paying you back for forcing me to buy a mini MB haul last week, Mazza! Go on, you know you want to try these M&S ones. How about a 75ml hand cream for £4? Bargain! Get yourself down to Kingston. The walk will do you good (joking!!) xx

The 20% wouldn’t have added up to much anyway Andi so it was best to grab them while you seen them, I doubt they’ll be in stock long at those prices 👍😃
My logic precisely!

Latest posts

Back