Monsoon Dresses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Watching now. Sone are very nice but quite pricey for normal frocks, not really for evening/special occasions.

I’ve bought a couple of dresses from Amazon in the past few weeks for £29.99 each and I’m pleased with them.

100% cotton, almost a fine lawn cotton with almost a satin finish and easy enough to iron.

Slight scoop neckline & just above elbow sleeves. Tiered empire line, none of this shearing as a lazy way of adding shape and being accurate with the sizing. They are plenty good enough for shopping, casual outings with sandals - I wear trainers only with jeans !

Watching now. Sone are very nice but quite pricey for normal frocks, not really for evening/special occasions.

I’ve bought a couple of dresses from Amazon in the past few weeks for £29.99 each and I’m pleased with them.

100% cotton, almost a fine lawn cotton with almost a satin finish and easy enough to iron.

Slight scoop neckline & just above elbow sleeves. Tiered empire line, none of this shearing as a lazy way of adding shape and being accurate with the sizing. They are plenty good enough for shopping, casual outings with sandals - I wear trainers only with jeans !
I've had a couple of jumpers off them last year and they are beautiful, wash well and don't need ironing.

Izabel London had some nice dresses at okay prices. If I didn't have a large mid section I would buy the green one😃

Latest posts

Back