Monsoon TSV 08/04/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same sofa, Cozee Home super fluffy bedspread which was mine but Bry nicked it. It won't fit in my washing machine either so do I buy another or do I buy the Monsoon TSV?

CC

Monsoon Zuri Printed Blouse
Item Number: 407480
QVC Price £58.92
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £0.00

Hi, it's me... your next blouse! The sophisticated Zuri blouse from Monsoon may just be your next wardrobe favourite (it's certainly one of ours). Featuring a pretty abstract print, delicate frill details and an elegant V-neckline with tie, it's a versatile blouse that can be used to smarten up casual looks or as a starting point for formalwear.

How to style - whether you're teaming it with jeans and trainers or dressing it up with a skirt and heels, this printed blouse will adapt seamlessly to your outfit needs. We can also see it carrying through to summer paired with loose-fitting trousers and sandals.

Beautiful print colours - choose from four colour options currently only available at QVC: Navy, Blue, Pink or Green, all of which boast the same easy-to-wear print across the comfortable fabric.

• Comfortable relaxed fit
  • Contrast detailing at the shoulders and cuffs
  • Notch neckline with tie
  • Long sleeves
  • Frill detailing
  • 100% viscose
  • Machine washable at 40C

Colour options:

• Navy
  • Pink
  • Green
  • Blue

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S: 97cm (38.2"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 120cm (47.2"), XL: 132cm (52"), 2XL: 144cm (56.7")
  • Length: S: 70.4cm (27.7"), M: 71cm (28"), L: 73.4cm (28.9"), XL: 73.4cm (28.9"), 2XL: 73.4cm (28.9")

All measurements are approximate

When is any of them going to sell something zip or button-down to make life easier for those of us who struggle to pull clothes over our heads? Judging by the price of this bog-standard pull-over blouse tsv, it isn't going to happen soon.

I thought Anne was wearing braces when I first saw it. Agree that the colours are drab. Doesn’t scream as you it’s Monsoon.

Made for QVC that's why. However, it's nearly gone. Sizing needs looked at though because model Nalintha (sorry if that's wrong) was apparently a size 10 and in the small but it was pulling all around her hips. Debbie was in the medium and was clearly far too small all over. Looked great on Ashling but not many viewers are going to be her size which she said was 8/10? Overpriced in my opinion because it's not that different from tops you can buy anywhere.

CC

When I got the email for this TSV, I must admit I actually thought “I like it!”

I think the print is pretty and like the style etc but when I clicked the link and saw the price and how skimpy it looked, I was shocked!

Monsoon is expensive these days and would only usually buy in the sale but I do like a lot of their designs (think I’m a bit of a Boho hippy at heart!)

Not seen it on screen though and agree it’s all a bit busy and colours are off?

I’ve been “on the hunt” for a smart black coat for a while, with little success. Saw a lovely one by Monsoon from one of my catalogues (seems weird saying catalogue, when it’s all on line…..but I digress).
£200 down to £140 and a further 20% off, so ordered it.
Arrived two days later, and would have been perfect……if only someone hadn’t sewn the lining into the right sleeve after a liquid lunch. Lining was completely twisted so couldn’t get hand out of the end. Now in its way back. The coat, not the hand.

How come this is still available at yesterday's price? I don't think I've ever seen that before. Is this going to be a new thing that if the TSV doesn't sell out it will be sold at that price until it is? Confused :confused:

Q's magic is taking a nice brand and ruining it by strong-arming them into producing QVC exclusive garments (made especially for Q is a disguise for lower quality) at a Q price point which makes it impossible for the brand to hold onto their standards, keep Q happy, and make some money. Inevitably money talks and quality walks.
Imagine if you've never had any experience of Monsoon before... what would your perception be?

Latest posts

Back