Nails Inc 7 Piece Festive and Special Effect Collection Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nails Inc 7 Piece Festive and Special Effect 10ml Collection
Item Number: 210630
QVC Price £27.00
Super Bargain Price £18.96
P&P £3.95

A seven-piece Festive and Special Effect Collection by Nails Inc, featuring special effect polishes including the snowflake effect Kensington Church Street and the metallic rose gold Kings Road polish. A seasonably-suitable and gorgeous collection to keep your nails looking fashionable and festive.

Contains:

1 x Kensington Caviar base coat (10ml) - designed to look after your nails, helping to prevent staining, smooth the surface and prolong the duration of your manicure
1 x Leicester Court (10ml) - a silver and gold shooting stars formula
1 x Kensington Church Street (10ml) - a snowflake-effect
1 x Kings Road (10ml) - a rose gold foil effect
1 x The Boltons (10ml) - vibrant metallic red
1 x Buckingham Square (10ml) - a rose gold glitter
1 x Bruton Street (10ml) - dusky pink

Delivered to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.210630

This collection is packaged in the old-style round bottles. I'm pretty sure that when I bought the snowflake special effect polish for my goddaughter last Christmas, it came in the square bottle with the rounded brush. Given the new bottle was introduced well over a year ago and Nails Inc made such a big thing about it, I'm surprised to see products in the old bottle still on sale in the DHS and on NI's own website. It puts me off buying in case it's old stock.
My cynical self wonders if it's because the round bottles are 10ml and the square ones 14ml. If "gifting" (sorry!) this collection to a nail polish fan, they would know it's not premium Nails Inc.

Last edited:
This is a good kit. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for for my friend for her 30th, but I ordered a kit from feel unique last week because I was running out of time.

Nails lnc super bargain price

I have just ordered a nails Inc 7 piece super bargain price set which at £ 18.96 is really good value! Item no is 210 630. I am sorry but not sure how to do a link. Anyway after ordering l noticed all the tops of the bottles are in the old design and l am now worried it will be old stock they are selling as a 'new today' item. What do other people think? I hope it will be OK as l thought it would make a good present!

Thanks for this! I have no idea how l missed your post! I need to wear my specs more l think. I am sure it will be OK, l know it will be very much appreciated as a gift anyway.

There are some very good value sets on the Nails Inc site https://www.nailsinc.com/products/ at the mo' - 7 polishes for £12 ! From past experience, these go quite quickly but often come back in stock after a day or two. Worth checking back frequently if the set you fancy is showing as sold out. And on the moneysavingexpert site there's a special link to a box of six NI polishes each packaged like a cracker. I think that set is about £20 including p&p.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back