Neal's Yard Remedies Launching on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have been around for years, became very popular because of Frankincense night cream. The prices really trebled and now available in loads of places Marks and Spencer being one.
I’m well out of the loop then. 😂 Most prestige brands pass me by. I’ve just Googled them so at least know what they do.

They have (or had) a small shop in a street called Neals Yard in Covent Garden, London. The fabulous fragrances from their products wafts out through the door. Rather like Lush shops but smells ten times nicer !

My friend uses Neals Yard because she's allergic to other stuff. I bought their shower cream and it's nice and fresh smelling. Haven't used it as a shampoo though so I might try that, though my hair is very dry and I generally use a coconut shampoo, so it might not work for me.

Their pillow mist is really good (for me, anyway), not quite as full-on as some of the Neom scents. And they have a very good range of aromatherapy oil blends, so hopefully we'll see some of them.

I love love love Neals Yard, but like other have said the stuff is expensive. I used to buy sporadically because of the price. Love their liquid hand soaps, knocked L’Occitane out of the park on it, but they were in small sizes and stupid prices.

I will await with eagerness to see this program.

I’ve seen them around for decades and used their bath oil ,they used to sell in Waitrose then stopped and had a shop in Windsor but it closed down. Perhaps coming to QVC will increase their sales and popularity. I will definetley purchase some

I love love love Neals Yard, but like other have said the stuff is expensive. I used to buy sporadically because of the price. Love their liquid hand soaps, knocked L’Occitane out of the park on it, but they were in small sizes and stupid prices.

I will await with eagerness to see this program.
Yeah that’s the problem it’s very good but very expensive (as many premium brands ) hopefully there will be good deals on QVC so I can try more of their products

The Wild Rose Beauty Balm gets very good reviews, may try if it’s a good price 🙂

I tried it when Amazon had a really good offer on it. Unfortunately it was too heavy for my skin & flared it up a bit. Would've been worse, but thankfully I was able to wash it off quickly.

I'm staying with decleor balms, they suit me.

My favourite scent from Neal's Yard is Wild Rose in the hand & body products. The Wild Rose balm isn't fragranced, unless I got a duff one.

Followed by their Orange & Geranium.

Their Wild Rose hand & body creams have got a decent amount of fragrance in them. I snell it on my hands & arms afterwards. So does their Orange & Geranium, it's just that this one has a lighter fragrance overall.

It is pricey, but the fragrance is great & it lasts on my skin. I couldn't afford to use it daily, but as a little treat it's lovely.

Amazon sometimes do good offers on Neal's Yard products. Hopefully Q will do likewise.

Neal's Yard is a terrific brand.
IMG_1803.png

I’ve seen them around for decades and used their bath oil ,they used to sell in Waitrose then stopped and had a shop in Windsor but it closed down. Perhaps coming to QVC will increase their sales and popularity. I will definetley purchase some
Our local shopping centre had one but it's now closed.

Latest posts

Back